Sweet love (Jack x VIRGIN! Reader)

Movie: Speed | 1994
Jack Traven x VIRGIN Reader

Movie: Speed | 1994 Jack Traven x VIRGIN Reader

💋💋💋

*WARNING: LANGUAGE AND SMUT*

Summary: Reader and Jack have been dating for a while. You wanted Jack to lose your virginity to him. Making love was your request and he accepted with no hesitation!

"Wow, ever thought about becoming a chef?" Jack grinned finishing the last bits of the chocolate soufflé that you had put all your heart into, spending hours preparing it from scratch.

Chattering around the dinner table, you were so happy witnessing delight in Jack's face, as he was trying your creations one by one, giving compliments to each dish. You felt comfortable with him, sharing your passions and telling stupid jokes; fully being your true self. It was something you had never dared to do with other guys. Jack, however, was so at ease that you weren't afraid to fool around him once in a while.

As Jack was about to lick the dessert plate clean, he noticed you standing up and reaching for the dirty plates. "Oh no no no, I'll take care of this." He rewarded you with a chaste kiss, immediately taking over the dishes. "You can relax and enjoy the view," Jack looked over his shoulder, giving you a playful smirk, as you began to feel his sweet, chocolaty taste lingering on your grinning lips.

Indeed, it was scenery; his biceps slightly flexing as his hands were picking up the plates, and his bottom swinging side to side in sync with the sponge gliding over a soapy surface, making you notice how extremely tight Jack's jeans were.

You were enthralled, watching his muscles moving in a subtle, but very sensual way; your innocent arousal slowly accumulating in-between your satin-covered legs. It was so tempting that you could no longer stay still, deciding to stand up and come closer wrapping your arms around him.

Jack tilted his head giving you a gleaming smile, and you rested your chin on his shoulder, gazing at his firm hands dealing with the plates. He smelled so nice and fresh, giving off notes of citrus and cedar, making you nuzzle the crook of his neck and place a little kiss to his warm skin.

Before welcoming Jack tonight, you had thought about trying to go further down the intimacy road with him, but now, standing behind him, feeling so secure having him near, you were certain about one thing – you wanted Jack to be your first. Tonight. You trusted him like no one else before; you knew he loved you so much that he would do anything in his power to give you an enjoyable experience, with no pressure and no rush.

And yet, even though you knew Jack probably would not judge, you were a little worried about your insecurities, and whether he would like your body once there was nothing covering it; you wanted to be perfect for him.