Serial killer (David x Reader)

Movie:
The Watcher | 2000
David Griffin x Reader

Summary: David gets obsessed with the reader and stalks her by sending her flowers and love letters. So, the reader decided to help the detective Joel Campbell to get David, but David kidnaps the reader into persuading she is his special lady forever.

🫣🫣🫣

🫣🫣🫣

Warning ⚠️: Murder! Kidnapping!

On Nov 2000 at New York. The weather was cold and breezy for anyone to go but I really needed to go to the grocery store to buy me some food. As I drove out to the grocery store with my Honda car, I went inside the store until I realized I left my wallet in my car. I went to go and get it until I saw a tail guy with pale skin, black hair and brown eyes with pink lips. He was wearing long black leather jacket and blue jeans. I thought what a handsome guy he is.

He smirks and waved at me saying "Hello um Ms are you listening?" I snapped to reality and looked this hottie. "Yes?" The unknown man approached to her nicely and smiled "Sorry to bother you Ma'am. can you tell me where the grocery store is?" I thought the guy was dumb cause the store was right beside him but shooked it off said that it was in over there.

He thanked me then walked inside the store with me. We have been talking for a while in the grocery store. His name was David Griffin and he is quite charming guy. I thought about me being wrong of calling him a weirdo until he started to ask questions like "Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?" What the fuck? I thought as I prayed he leave me the fuck alone. But it just got worse. The conversation was getting dark sided that I left me surprised for him to ask me such question. I worried about this question. I didn't feel comfortable with him. I excused myself by saying goodbye instead of answering his question.  David then pulled me closer to him. Our bodies touching together to get the heat from this cold quiet season. His eyes contacting on mine and him smirking. As I tried to get him off of me. 'Why do psychopaths have to be this hot?' I said to myself. The man looked at me smirking mischievously and said "Aww don't you wanna play a game with me, princess?" I gasped and ran away from the store with my stuff and ever since I haven't seen him.

***

***A Few Days Later***

I got a new job at a local mall and it went well.
Something to get off my mind from the incident that happened a few days ago.
I've noticed ever since our meet. David has been sending me these love letters and sexual drawings of seems to be me and him having sex. "Agh! Pathetic freak!" I thought. I was so damn disgusted by this drawing as thought about him ran thought my mind for the rest of the week ...