Confessions (Scott Favor X Reader)

Warning: Friends to Lovers. Smutty.

Summary: Y/n has been friends with Mike and Scott for a while now and she always had a crush on Scott

Summary: Y/n has been friends with Mike and Scott for a while now and she always had a crush on Scott. Then, he finds out and expressed his feelings for Y/n and leads some hot loving in the fireplace.

****

Y/n and Scott had been friends for years, sharing laughter, secrets, and countless adventures. Scott, oblivious to Y/n's growing feelings, saw her as a reliable and cherished companion.

One evening at sunset, Mike, Scott's close friend, joined them for a day at the park.
They were sitting in the motorcycle Scott was riding and decided to stop by the lake to see the beautiful view and have a fireplace cause of the chilly weather. Both boys thought they would sleep and brought sleeping bags after their restless day.

As the three of them chatted and played games, Scott couldn't help but notice Y/n's behavior. She kept stealing glances at him, her cheeks flushing a rosy hue. It was unlike her usual self, and Scott grew curious. Mike smirked and thought they would make a cute couple.

"Y/n, you've been acting a bit strange today," he remarked with a warm smile.

Y/n, her heart pounding, hesitated for a moment before finally finding the courage to speak. "Scott, there's something I've been wanting to tell you," she said, her voice trembling slightly.

Scott, now genuinely intrigued, urged her to go on. "What is it, Y/n?"

Taking a deep breath, and confessed, "Scott, I... I have feelings for you. More than just friendship."

Scott's eyes widened in surprise, and he exchanged a quick glance with Mike, who offered a supportive nod. "Y/n, I had no idea," Scott admitted, touched by her honesty. "I value our friendship so much, and I need some time to think about this."

Y/n nodded, feeling a mix of anxiety and hope. "I understand, Scott. Take your time."

Over the following days, Scott carefully considered his feelings for Y/n. He realized that the deep connection they shared as friends might be the foundation for something more beautiful. And one day, he approached with a sincere smile.

"Y/n, I've thought about it a lot, and I've come to a decision," he said.

Eagerly, Y/n asked, "What's your decision, Scott?"

With a soft, genuine smile, Scott replied, "I want to give us a chance. I have feelings for you too."

Their confession of love marked the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship. As their friendship transformed into a beautiful romance, they discovered that the love they'd felt for each other had been quietly growing, waiting for the right moment to bloom.

After Y/n confessed her feelings for Scott. Mike left early to go home while the two are alone in the forest at the night. With the fireplace making their bodies heated in passion.

After a moment of silence, Y/n blushed making her face red noticing at the intense chemistry between the two. Scott smirked and looked into her beautiful eyes then went in for a kiss.

His lips were soft as a feather while her lips were hot like an iron. Her cheeks became red as they kissed passionately. Her hand were on his neck and his hands were on her hips. The kiss lasted for 15 seconds until they pulled away for air.

"I want you so badly, Y/n." Scott said, breathlessly with lust darkening his eyes as he kissed your neck slowly unclothing her.

You gasped lightly at his actions and let him undress you while you unclothed him. Your clothes were tossed out onto the ground near the fireplace, while your lips were pressed together.

When his body was exposed, he laid you down and kissed down your body. He kissed down your stomach, kissing and caressing your inner thighs and making his way down to your vagina.

He licked it, causing you to gasp lightly. He continued to lick it until his tongue slid in and out of you, and he put his fingers inside you and thrust them in and out. Then, switched back to licking you and sucking your clit.

"Shit...Scott I'm close." Y/n panted and hold a chuck of his hair pushing his tongue deep in her hole.

He did that for a couple minutes until you cried out in cumming, but he kept going until you came inside his mouth. He licked the juices off his lips and kissed his way up to your chest and then kissed your lips.

His dick was already hard as a rock and ready to enter you. He rubbed his member on your pussy and teased you by slowly sliding the tip of his dick in. Both of you moaned at the feeling of pleasure and making sweet love.

"Don't tease me...princess." He smirked looking at you and your wet pussy at his sight. He softly grunted looking at your pussy like a prey wanting to explore in your tightness. 

He then slid his entire length inside you and thrusted it in and out of you. He held his arms beside your head to get better support and his pace increased. Your moans were loud and high pitched as he thrusted.

"I love you Y/n.." He whispered huskily to you.

"I...love you too, Scott..." You moaned and he kissed your neck and continued thrusting.
Your nails scratched his back, and your moans became louder as his thrusts got faster. 

Y/n moaned loudly as she is about to cum. Scott noticed her walls tightened around his dick.

Making him grunt and roughly thrusting into her spot. "Mmm Scott I'm close..." She panted wrapping her legs around his waist. Scott put one of her legs up to his shoulder making him deep in her womb. His eyes looking at her with lust.

"Cum for me baby." He growled tapping that pussy like no tomorrow.

She can't.

Can't stop but giving her all to him. Her love and passion for her friend aka crush. She yelped feeling her juices spill all over his dick.

Scott groaned feeling his release and he pulled out. His warm cum spilled all over her stomach and thighs. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

When the fire died down. The two are cuddled up next to each other in their sleeping bag.