My Cousin's Friend (Constantine x Reader)

Warning: Smut
Requested by MrsReevesWick )

Movie: CONSTANTINE 2005 Character: John Constantine (himself)

Character: John Constantine (himself)

Summary: Constantine has been in love with Angela's cousin, Y/n since they met a year ago and wants to confess it to her. But they keep getting interrupted. Finally, John drags her into his apartment and expressed his desires for Y/n.

***
It's been a few days since John moved over to my cousin and I's place. When I meet this man something hits me differently.

John Constantine (the demon hunter) is too old for me but yet I can't stop thinking about him. It's him and I. I feel it and so does he. But we can never be together. The age difference is just too much.

It is my fault that we are in this predicament. I am the one that started it all. I am the one that had a crush on him. I was the one that started following him around like a lovesick puppy.

He is a fallen Angel and he has an important job to do. He doesn't need the distractions I bring. But even so, there are times when he lets his guard down and allows me in.

I am so happy when those moments happen. It means that there is still hope that one day, we can be together. I recall meeting him and how I was head over heels for him.

How he made me feel like I was sexually attracted towards him and needed him. Besides my daddy issues getting the best of me. I can't help but to tease him a bit by one day wearing these pair of shorts.

"I can't tell if you're doing this on purpose or if you're really this oblivious, but I want you and you've been teasing me with these shorts for days."

John has always been attracted to Y/n, but never acted on it, she's 10 years younger than him, he's also very protective of her and would never take advantage of her. But when she's wearing a pair of booty shorts that show off her ass so well, and when she's bending over to pick things up and John sees the lace of her panties, well, he snaps.

He doesn't realize it, but the reason why she's wearing the shorts all the time is because she's been trying to get his attention, and she knows how much he loves her ass.

When John tells her he wants her, she's happy, and when John gets a bit more aggressive, pulling her shorts down, kissing her body, and making her moan, she's even hot and bothered then ever.

"Fuck baby I need you. Please let me make love to you"

John has been resisting the urge to squeeze and slap Angela's ass for years now, and when she starts rubbing her ass against his crotch while he's trying to watch the football game, he snaps.

He's always wanted to grab and smack her ass, and since she's so clearly into him, and she's giving him permission, he does just that.

"It's about time, John, I've been wanting to feel you for years."

I needed this, I needed him and I knew that if we made love that the feeling of needing him would subside, at least for the night. I felt him push my hair out of my face and look at me.

The way he looked at me was different from any other time he looked at me. The way he touched me was different as well, it was like he was trying to memorize every curve and detail of my body with his hands and mouth.

He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me, his eyes never leaving mine, his hand cupped my cheek.

I wanted him.

I needed him.

I craved him.

I felt like a drug addict who was going through withdrawals and only his love, his body, and his touch would bring me back from the edge.

He took my body on a journey, exploring every inch of my flesh with his lips and tongue.

"God John...hurry I need you in me" she breathed heavily feeling his cock through his pants grinding on her crotch. Y/n kissed his soft pale neck and roamed her fingers through his hair.

Making him more confident and manly to fuck the brains out of her.

His hand went over her breast squeezing it and rubbing her nipples. Her moans drives him instant for more.

Y/n pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his chest and licked downwards.

John watched her intently and then gasped when he felt her take off his belt. She was on her knees with her hand on his bulge and was looking up at him with her doe eyes and pouty lips.

She licked her lips and took the band of his boxers. She took his boxers down and saw his cock.

Y/n put the tip on her mouth and gave it a lick, making him moan a little and she looked up at him. He was biting his lip and she took the rest of him in her mouth.

Y/n started sucking his cock and then took him out. She kissed the shaft and licked her way to the top.

Then she took his cock inside her mouth and bobbed her head back and forth.

John moaned loudly and his hands went into her hair. He was pushing her more into his cock and he couldn't control himself.

He was thrusting into her mouth. Y/n sucked harder and moaned making her gag on his cock.

"Fuckkk I'm close" he breathed heavily and panted as she bobbed her head wanting to make him cum.

John groaned and spilled his seed deep down her throat. His cock left her mouth and she was panting. He helped her stand and then crashed his lips into hers.

They both were kissing passionately. Y/n wrapped her legs around his waist and his hands were holding her from her ass.

He was kissing and biting her neck, leaving a hickey on her and she was scratching his back. Making him groan look at him with his darken eyes in lust.

John slowly took his cock entered wet tight walls her making her whimper in pain and pleasure.

He stopped for a second and she kissed him to make him forget about her pain. He moved his cock back and forth, and Y/n was moaning loudly and was moving her hips as well.

"John...fuck me harder and faster baby!"

She begged as he groaned pulling her into a sweet kiss. He opened her mouth slightly to taste her tongue on his and put her against the wall. Both were sweating and moaning loudly. His thrust were getting faster and so was her breathing.

"Take all of me" he whispered in her ear then sucked her erected nipples making her cry out in pleasure.

He was moving his hip faster and harder till she felt him deep in her womb. She breathed heavily and moaned loudly almost near her climax.

John was pounding into her. Making the bed creak and the sound of their skin slapping louder.

His hands were on her ass and were pushing her against him. Y/n was moaning his name and she was kissing him as she was close to her orgasm.

Her nails were digging scars his back. John was moaning loudly as well, and he was kissing her neck.

She came hard on his cock making her walls tightened around his cock. Making John go crazy and kept pounding into her till he's close to explode his seed in her.

"Ahhh Y/n" he moaned spilling his load deep in her womb. Both panted in excision and cuddle each other as they drifted to sleep.

"I love you John.." she said smirking and cuddling him resting her head on his chest.

"I love you too honey." He said smirking back looking down at his woman. He is so glad to find love through the hard times of his life.

As he never wanna let go off her and wanted to keep her safe in his arms. The couple then fell asleep on the dark quiet night.