Love is in the air (Derek x Reader)

Summary: You have a crush on Derek the popular guy from high school!

📽Movie: The Brotherhood of Justice | 1986

Requested

💖💖💖

WARNING: LANGUAGE AND A BIT FLUFF

Y/n's POV:

*alarm rings*

BEEEPP BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEPPPPP

"AGH WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed and hit my alarm off. I said in my bed for a while then slowly got up and took a quick shower. I turned on the water. Ahh so warm for such a cold day. It was snowing when I got up in my cold room and to feel the heat was so good.

I rinse myself with my favourite coconut scented body wash, sighed and got out to dry myself and start getting my self ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought hmm I needed some makeup to cover some marks in my face. I wasn't the type to be that rich or popular or good-looking but you can all me an average looking girl. I was upset that I can't afford to look better and dress better.

Ever since, my dad left our family, it's always me and my mom making money for a living. I wished to be just like those popular girls in my high school. But I guess my crush, Derek. Oh boy! He is a fine looking guy! I wish to be his. But he is a bully and on top of that he's popular and who I'm I he wanna date? I'm not pretty or popular like I said before.

Anyways, I put that aside and quickly change my clothes. I decided to wear a Bad era MJ
t-shirt, my red winter jacket and black tight jeans with my red Nike shoes. I loved this t-shirt so much especially MJ I'm such a huge fan of him.

I drove off to school with my mom's car. Since she had to walk for work in the nearby grocery store. The car was a wood panel ford station wagon and my mom just upgraded the mirror for the driver to see better in the back for any cars and etc. I was so excited to be the first one to try.

Once I got there, I saw one of the popular girls
parked there car on my parking spot where I've payed with my own money! What a stupid bitch I thought. It took me like a solid 5 mins to find a parking spot and I got it near the back of the school.

To my surprise, Derek's car was parked near mine and I saw him. Don't get all red and hot I told myself. He and I made eye contact and oh I swear I felt my heart beating faster with those luscious brown eyes staring into mine. He looked at me up and down with a devilish smirk and walked passed me. Oh my god that was close.

Then, I walked in the back door where my class was and I remembered being pushed back on the locker by non other than Derek. I gulped and panted hoping he doesn't do anything to me. He looked at me with angrier and got his hands up to slap me.

I closed my eyes and he didn't slap me instead I felt him softly touching my cheeks. I opened my eyes looking at his. He giggled at me getting scared and whispered
"did I scare you,Y/n?"

Those sexy words of his made me get butterflies in my stomach about to burst out with how close our body are. Feeling his warm and masculine body on mine made me flinch.
Looked at me for a response and the only thing I did was nodded 'yes' and then he groans.

Derek: "you know how much I like that when a girl gets scared off me. It turns me on." 

Derek: "Don't worry I'm not going to fuck your brains out unless if you want to?"

Y/n: *laughs* "I'm not interested."

Derek: "Oh really? Cause I brought us tickets to MJ's concert."

That's when I looked at him and sighed. I really did wanted to go to a MJ concert for so long and maybe going out on a date with Derek won't be that bad.

Y/n: "fine I'll go."

Derek: "so it's a date then?"

Y/n: "yes but pls tell me this is isn't a joke cause I'm seriously-"

He then kissed me with passion and I got into the kiss. Derek hold my waist with his masculine body and I tongue tasting each other. Our tongue wrestled each other and he won and made gasped as he bit my bottom lips. He then stopped and oh my my vision went foggy yeah that's how heated our love became. Derek kissed my forehead and said
"I promise you. I'll treat you better, my lady." We giggled and cuddled each other as we got to our class together.

💟Love is in the air I supposed!💟