Strangers in love (Constantine x Reader)

John Constantine x Reader
Movie: Constantine | 2005

John Constantine x Reader Movie: Constantine | 2005

*WARNING: LANGUAGE AND SMUT*

Summary: A request for my bestie. John Constantine and reader fall in love as strangers. He came to visit Angela but saw Y/n in wrapped up in a towel. Making him thinking otherwise...;)

***Third Person's POV***

Y/n is walking home from work. She sighed thinking about her worst times and how busy it became. As she came home, locked the door and went to take a shower. Slowly stripped her clothes and run the water on. Sighed and started to apply her caramel almond body scrub. Just as she was taking a shower she heard a knock at her door at a very strange unknown time....

"Angela open up. We gotta talk." The man said with deep voice. Y/n sighed and turned off shower making her way to the door.  "Not even a fucking day or minute for me to have peace!!" Stormed out of the shower with towel wrapped around her and her hair tied as she opened the door. "What?" She paused as she saw a tall man with beautiful pale skin and eyes staring at her with confusion.

Later on the man looking perplexed introduce himself.  He looked like he was searching for someone but saw only you. The stranger looked at her lips then her eyes. He looked deep into her soul as the two of their face is an inch away yet so close."Hi, my name is John. John Constantine." She gulped and looked at him with butterflies overloading her stomach. "Oh hey. I'm Y/n."

John then looked down at her soaked wet wrapped around a towel. The towel showed her soft skin pale skin, her curves hugged her towel and her breasts showed her nipples erected. As he tried to claim his dick from getting hard in the sight. The stranger looked away for her not to see lust in his eyes and he licked he's lips. He gulped in embarrassment of his face heating up and said "Sorry to interrupt you but I'm looking for Angela. Do you know where she is?"

Y/n tried not to squeak so that John knows that she had a bit of a crush on him....
"No I don't. She probably went down the station to work on her night shift." He frowned and scoffed. "That fucking idiot! Well that's interesting cause I texted her before making my way here." As, the man thought he won a lottery ticket in seeing one of the hottest chick ever.

"Who are you and why are you in Angelina's home may I ask?" He said curiously looking at you with his signature dead glare. Y/n nodded with a sweet smile and laughed "Oh she's a friend of mine and we live together until I get a job to pay my own rent."

Mocking her he said, "Oh I will make you pay." He chuckled as John whispered with a slight smirk in his face growing.  He wanted to make you his slut.