Do you love me? (Tommy x Reader)

Summary: Robin comforts the school bully, Leah. But what Leah said about Tom and Robin's relationship made her rethink if Tom is fooling around with other girls.

Movie: Flying | 1986
Request for Tom x Robin

WARNING: LANGUAGE

✨✨✨

*In the bathroom*

Robin's POV:

I went into the bathroom after a long work from English class. "What a excusing day!" I said sighing. I didn't wanna go back but I needed to finish preparing for my argumentative essay about the environment.

As I was about to leave the girls bathroom, I heard someone crying. Curious to care whom it was. I saw Leah crying inside one of the stalls and it's wide open? Strange i thought. This girl barely cries especially when she wants to win a guys heart acting all innocent and shit.

I went to the girl to see if she's ok even i didn't care about her just curious on what the fuck is going on.

"Hey Leah, what are you ok?" I asked her.

Leah looked at my with tears in her eyes and omg her makeup is so mess up I wanna laugh but hide that thought.

"No no I'm not ok."

"do you mind telling me what's going on?"

I know I'm not her friends or anyone to care but never have I ever seen Leah cry before.

"Ye-yeah...Mark dumped me!" cries with pain.

I was sad for her and hugged her as she hugged me back then let go of her.

"It's ok you can leave me alone."

I looked at her perplexed "are you sure?"

She smiled and nods.

I sighed and got up. I was about to leave not until ...

Leah exclamated "Better what out for your own man! Guys these days wanna fuck around with whores!"

I was shocked at what she said and was hoping my Tommy isn't going to cheat on me. I told her with confidence

"of course not my tommy won't cheat on me with some slut!"

Leah:"You never know! Now do yourself a favour and ask your Tommy boy if he's in love with another chick besides you? How knows maybe you can have your first threesome ever."

I scold her for thinking so dirty about Tommy "How could you think of my man like that? He's such a good boyfriend!"

"Agh boys are boys and they will always find a way to fuck around the bushes and all."

She got up and went to towards the mirror and turned on the water to clean her self up.

"I'm not being rude just being damn honest,Robin! You never know when he'll dump your sorry ass!"

I had enough of this bullshit that I wasn't supposed to receive after all the comfort I gave her in this bathroom. I walked towards the door and leave. I was crying because I had enough of this drama and I was worried if a cute looking dork like Tommy will get laid easily and all.

I went back to my English. My teacher saw me wiping off my tears with a red face. She was worried and asked if I was ok. I nodded yes and went back to my desk. Oh how I hate people starring at me like I'm the spotlight. I mean I love the spotlight and all but not when I'm alone and crying about some stupid
thoughts.

*Lunch*

I went to my locker and opened it to see love letters by Tommy. It said..

Awww I thought and smiled at how he's my futuristic lover :)

Hmm 5 AM I wonder if he came to school by breaking in or something cause this man is high as fuck to do that. I laughed at my thoughts and saw Tommy leaning on the locker nearby looking at me.

With his adorable eyes looking at mine and his lips crave in a devilish smirk. Shit he got me looking at him like an art. Is it just me or do I find this clown hot?

"Tommy do you love me?"

I said with hope.
He smiles more and nodded as he licked his lips looking at me up and down.

"Of course I do ever since the day I've laid eyes upon you."

"Ohh really?"

He kissed my lips softly with tender love. I moan at the unexpected kiss.

"I love you Robin. I truly do."

"I love you too Tommy."

We kissed each other passionately and felt his tongue touching mine making me shiver my spine and make me moan. I loved his warmness especially during the spring time.

p.s: sorry for the long wait for your request. Hope you all enjoyed this story.