Arrange Marriage (Constantine x Reader)

Requested

Summary: Y/n and JC are married by convenience and one night he saves her from demons and he's holding her tight to his chest they know they love each other. They go back home happily. Cuddling in the showers.

****

Y/n and Constantine found themselves in a marriage of convenience. It wasn't love that brought them together but rather circumstances that pushed them into this union. Their lives were entwined, yet their hearts remained distant.

One evening, as Y/n walked through the dimly lit streets of their neighborhood, she suddenly found herself surrounded by a group of menacing demons chased her. Fear gripped her heart as they taunted and threatened her. Just as she was about to despair, Constantine appeared like a guardian angel, standing resolute against the tormentors. After all he is a demon slayer...kinda...sort of. That's what
Y/n thought about her husband and his job.

With a steely resolve, Constantine faced off with the eve teasers, and his courage and strength overwhelmed them. He held Y/n tightly to his chest, shielding her from harm, and in that moment, their unspoken feelings surged to the surface. They knew, deep down, that this was more than just a marriage of convenience.

After the confrontation, they returned home, their hearts filled with a newfound understanding. As they stepped into their cozy bathroom, they decided to wash away the fear and doubt that had lingered between them for so long. The warmth of the shower enveloped them, and they found solace in each other's arms, their bodies pressed close. Drops of water cascaded over their entwined fingers as they whispered words of affection.

In the soothing embrace of the shower's steam, Y/n and Constantine realized that love had blossomed where they least expected it. Their marriage of convenience had transformed into something deeper, something real and profound, all thanks to that fateful night and the courage of a man who would become much more than just a husband.

He groaned loving at how soft his wife's hand was when giving him a back massage. It's been a long day for John. His work had been quite stressful and busy, and the tension was evident in his shoulders and neck. He had been sitting at his desk for hours, and the soreness was starting to set in. Although, behind those thoughts he can't help but to think about his beautiful wife and how he wanted her right now. As her naked body is glowing with his. He looked into those beautiful eyes and grabbed her by the neck to pull her into a passionate kiss.

He could feel her warm lips pressing against his. His hands moved from her neck to her breasts, squeezing and kneading them. Her nipples were erect and he pinched one between his fingers. She moaned softly, and her body responded by pushing against his. The heat and moisture between her legs grew and she could feel the hardness of his cock through the thin fabric of his boxers. He slipped a hand under her panties, exploring her wetness.

He was hard, and she wanted to feel his cock inside her. His jaw clenched looking at her with a rough voice saying.  "Be a good girl and bend over for me."  She didn't hesitate but loved at how demanding he was. Making her bite her lips thinking of that Lana Del Rey song called "You Can Be The Boss." That's how their make out session was. He can be the boss both in bed and outside. She needed him and craved over him. Despite their forced marriage.

It was all too much for him. The sight of her body, the sounds of her moans, and the feeling of her pussy against his cock. He pulled his boxers down, freeing his cock. He slightly pushed her against the wall and slides his cock deep in her. Both moaned and groaned at savoring the feeling of her walls closing around him. She gasped as his girth filled her, and he thrust in and out. He was relentless, and the pleasure was overwhelming.

She could barely stand, her legs weak and shaking. He roughly thrusted deep in her. Let all his stress and aggression on her. He grabbed her hair pulling it up to look into his eyes. "Tell me how much you need me."

The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed through the room. He fucked her with everything he had, and the intensity of his thrusts made her scream. He was rough and powerful, and the sensation was almost too much to bear.

The pleasure was building inside her, and she could feel the orgasm coming. She screamed and came hard, her pussy clenching around his cock. The tightness and the sound of her moans were too much, and he groaned loudly as he came inside her. Both sweating in heat of their love making session. As the couple laid down the bed and cuddled to sleep.