Young Love (Rupert x Reader)

Warning: Smut
Requested by Galaxycat6464

Movie: The Prince of Pennsylvania Character: Rupert Marshetta

Character: Rupert Marshetta

Summary: Rupert and you were childhood friends. You haven't seen him in a long time but when you do. One day, he came in to the shop you work in and told you how he loves you.

***

In the shop, I was too busy taking orders from others until I bumped into my childhood crush.

He was the most gorgeous boy back in high school. As one may think before his stupid yet hilarious haircut.

He asked me if I was available which I replied to a "yes" as he took me by the hand.

Took us to the bathroom and looked at me blushing. I scoffed at how he is wasting my time but curious at why is he blushing?

We got inside a stall and he locked the door, and then kissed my forehead and cheeks. Then he asked if he could kiss me.

I was stunned and blushed madly but nodded yes.

And so, he did.

I gasped as his soft, smooth lips were pressed against mine. He took his sweet time to kiss me slowly. It was my first kiss so I had no idea what to do, just followed his lead.

"R-Rupert I..."

"I know what your going to say..."

"I-It's not like that.."

"Y/N I love you."

You looked at him in shock. Your face was completely flushed and you felt your heart skip a beat.

You've known him since elementary school but it's true, you always thought he was cute. But you never knew he thought of you that way. He was always with someone new everyday. It didn't make sense to you.

You shook off all the thoughts and continued to make out with him. You wanted him badly, you couldn't explain how you craved him so much. You moaned in his mouth and he took his chance to explore your mouth, and you did the same.

After a few more minutes, he broke the kiss, making a line of saliva connect your mouths.
"Please Y/n...I've been wanting you like crazy." He begged wanting to spread your legs and fuck you hard and long.

You nodded as he took off your dress, panties, and bra, and then he took off his shirt, pants and boxers.

Then you were bending over with your legs spread wide and him thrusting his dick inside your pussy, hitting your g-spot.

He was rough yet passionate. You both didn't want it to stop. It was pure bliss.

"Ahhh yes Rupert don't stop" panted at how good he felt in her.

She was a moaning mess and so was he. He didn't care about the others outside the stall, they could hear. They didn't care.

They kept going and going until it was time to come. Rupert groaned and moaned at how amazing it felt.

"Ahhh..fuck...cummming!" You were close and so was he. You both cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck mmm Y/n." He screamed your name then spilled his seed deep in your womb, you moaned his name cumming on his cock.

The both of you were panting and breathing heavily.

After catching their breaths, Rupert gave her a passionate, sweet kiss.

Y/n returned it with equal passion.
Then he broke the kiss.The both of them dressed back up and went out. The others stared in shock.

Y/n smiled and waved and walked out.
Rupert was right behind her and the two of them went home.

***
Note: If there is anyone requesting for more. I am completely NOT ACCEPTING any requests as I am busy with work and willing to close this book with a last chapter.