Bathroom (Evil!Ted x Reader)

Movie: Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventure
(1993)

Movie: Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventure (1993)

❤️❤️❤️

WARNING: SMUT AND LANGUAGE

Summary: Ted fucks you in a school bathroom where no one will know. ;)

Y/n's POV:

"Can't believe the teacher was a bitch!"
I said as I was going to the bathroom to pee.
After I was done, I can't stop thinking about Ted and his sexy hair. He is such a bodacious babe but he's been acting rude literally. It's hot to be honest. Especially when he said "hey baby girl how you doin. *winks*"

AHHH I WAS SQUEAKING SO BAD AND WANTING TO KISS HIM SO BAD.
Ted usually isn't like that but he is now.  The lights went out and the door was shut.

"Wtf" I said.

"Hey baby!" Someone said, I look towards the door with flashlight seeing Ted looking at me with a smirk in his face. Ooh that lil sneaky devil.

"What are you doing here?" I said.
Ted was walking forward saying nothing and I was backing up thinking he's weird until I bump into the toilet nearly sitting down on it. He pulled me closer to him and said"I wanna fuck you like an animal."

I gasped Ted barely swears and that's hot af too. I thought he was singing a song called "Closer"

So I asked "are you singing or..?"

Ted blushed and looked away and licked his lips saying "or...maybe we can have have some fun." I was blushing so hard cause it was so intense. I could hear my heart beat beating fast as he looks at me with lust and that's stupid adorable grin.

Agh I god I wanna kill him for making me to this but I got distracted when Ted kissed me passionately and tenderly. He's hands going all over my body and undressing me. We quickly undressed each other and took a glanced at how we look. Wow I thought. He sure is fucking big. "I know you how you wanted me when you were looking at my dick." He groans and puts his hands on my pussy and toyed with it as he sucked my neck. "Ahh shit Ted."
I moaned. "Wait we can't do this especially in school? What if someone finds us out?"
"Don't worry babe I'm sure we're not the first ones to make out in this school. Everyone goes nuts in this shit hole."

I shrugged it out and started making a quickie with him. He was waiting for my love and so was I. He was eating me out and showing me how much he loves me. I hate guys in my school but he is the one that I would date Ted.

He sat me in his lap and said"do you have protection?""yeah I am on pills." He made me sit on his lap and thrusted inside of me. "Ahh oh god." I moaned with pain. "I'll go slow ok?"
he said looking at me worried. I nodded and sighed. "Fuck you feel so go-good." He panted and thrust a bit fast I moaned and grind on it more. Fuck I love that feeling of his warm body against me. "Fuckkkk Ted."

Our hips rapidly moving on each other. Ted then licked my nipples and sucked on him. Making me ride him faster. He groans and cried for more. I feel him giving me hard thrusts and our moans filled out the bathroom.

"Get on your knees and legs." He said.

I did that turned around for him to fuck me from the behind. "Ahh god yeahhh Ted fu-fuck I'm cumming."

He panted and groans as his thrusts gets sloppy. "Mmm me too. Cum for me babe." Then I overused something to much for a fling thing.

"AHH FUCK I LOVE YOU TED."

He sighed and says "I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N!"

Agh that felt so good. It's been so long I haven't had sex especially when me and my ex split up 2 years ago. I looked behind me to Ted look so satisfied. He laughed and said "I mean it Y/n I fucking love you too much!"

He helped me wipe ourselves and put on our clothes to our class. We giggled like kids from elementary school and hold hands as we left to our love making spot. I'll always remember that quickie we had. I married to Ted in my 3rd year in college and I'm going to tell our kids one day about our silly encounter back in high school. Lolz 😂

Author's note: Hope you liked it ☺️