Undercover (Constantine x Reader)

Warning: Smut (as usual). To be more detailed, daddy kinks! Breeding kinks! And a little bit of Praise Kink!

Summary: John and Y/n are in in a mission to get others think you are official.

Movie: CONSTANTINE 2005 Character: John Constantine (himself) 😉

Character: John Constantine (himself) 😉

***

"You look uncomfortable," you say at a volume that only he can hear in the crowded bar. One of his arms is behind you on the armchair's extra plump armrest and you don't even have to see it to know that he's got a near white knuckled grip on the edge, digging his fingers into the cushion. You're seated on his lap, nestled in close with your legs thrown over the other armrest and between the way his thighs are entirely too tense underneath you and the way his hand practically hovers over your shins like he's afraid to touch you, it's very obvious he's not doing a good job at faking this whole cover story. 

"That's probably because I am uncomfortable," he snaps back through gritted teeth. Your eyes scan the dark bar, looking for your target as you throw one arm over the back of his shoulders to pull him in even closer, running your other hand over his chest.

"We're supposed to be lovers," you remind him a little quieter, getting closer to his ear. He flinches and you can tell he's resisting the instinct to lean away. "You're so stiff." You squeeze his shoulder. "And not in the good way," you tease. He grinds his jaw and if he weren't so close to blowing your cover, you might have found it funny.

"This whole thing was your plan," he says coarsely as his eyes drop down to your skirt that's slowly riding too far up your thighs every time you shift on him. You wonder if he's debating on yanking it back down for you.

He was right though. This was entirely your plan. Information about a demon making some very illegal deals and trades had brought you upstate to a fairly new underground demon bar whose appeal was largely influenced by the sin of lust. Risqué artwork, a red motif that you weren't entirely sure wasn't meant to symbolize blood instead of romance, and cozy dark corners all helped embody the hedonism-esque atmosphere. So yes, it made sense to enter as pseudo-lovers to scope the place out. You'd thrown on a wig and some tight clothes that teetered the line between glamorous and grungy. Then you'd forced Constantine out of his suit jacket and tie in order to blend in, hoping neither of you would be recognized.

But as you had forgone one of those dimly lit corners in favor of an oversized, plush, velvet armchair closer to the middle of the room for better visuals, his hesitancy to even touch you is bound to stand out and draw the wrong kind of attention. The bartender, who already had raised an eyebrow at your apparently uncommon drink order, was watching you both a little too closely for your liking.

"Next time I'll remember to ask someone a little less uptight," you threaten idly as you do another quick scan of the room. You both knew it was a lie. He's your go-to partner and on the rare occasions where his dumbass will admit he needs help, you're his too. "Would you just touch me already?" you snap at him sharply, noticing more eyes on you.