Undercover love (Donaka x Reader)

Movie: Man In Tai Chi | 2013
Request for Donaka Mark x Reader

Movie: Man In Tai Chi | 2013 Request for Donaka Mark x Reader

*WARNING: SOME BDSM, SMUT AND LANGUAGE.*

Summary: This is request. The story will focus on y/n being a cop to arrest Donaka from illegal fights going on in the club. He knew her and kidnapped her to his office to talk about leaving him alone. Not until sex gets in the play. ;)

Y/n's POV:

Here I was walking making my way to serve drinks to a group of people. I hated undercover job as a bartender and wanted to get over it.

People dancing and girls swaying there hips to grind on guys and get sex there sex drive on.

"Hey girl, get me a drink would ya?"
said the man in black suit.

I was texting my co-worker about her day and looked up from my phone and saw Donaka in front of me. He smirked at my shocked face and said "don't worry I won't bite just wanna have a word with you." I later on gave him his beer and talks for a bit.

*An hour an half later*
We laughed at our convention. Donaka smirked at how he made me open up so damn easily. Little did he knew I was lying to him the entire time. Everything was ok not until a strange weird guy tried to ask me out that's what made Donaka angry.

"Hey babe, you wanna dance with me and skip serving the drinks?" The creepy unclean guy said.

"No I'm good." I said.

He walked towards her to the counter.
"Come on woman gimme some loving already!" He said.

Donaka said,"do you mind leaving us two alone?"

The creep looked at him with disgust and said "wait a damn minute. You saying you wanna fuck that grandpa?"

Donaka with no hesitation beat the fuck outta that guy who ask me out then shot him with the gun. I gasped at the fight and how nobody didn't give a shit! Of course it's a bunch of drank people here.

Donaka then left her alone perplexed at the situation. She was about to call 911 until someone behind her out a napkin in her nose until she fainted.

*3 Hours later*

"Mmm where am I?" The girl said and yawns.
She looked to around seems to be her in an office. Donaka was sitting with his hands folded looking at the girl who just woke up at the sofa. "Sorry if I have kidnapped you. I had no choice but to stop you from what trouble you'd may have caused."

I had enough the role play shit and pulled out a gun from my chest. "You better stop this illegal fight in the club or else!"
He sighed and walked closer towards me. "Oh or else what?"
Our face was so close that one move our lips will lock. He smirked then stepped one step away from me. Agh what a fucking tease I thought. "I was thinking about us and I wonder if you-." I kissed him with passion cause I can't take this hot guy and his charm anymore.

Donaka breaks the kiss and looked at me lushly then told me to sit at the desk.
"Come here, baby." He ordered and she followed his instruction, rounding his desk so that she was standing infront of him.

He reached up and started unbuttoning my blouse. Once the final button had been undone, pushed it back off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

I knew that anyone looking through the window would be able to see them but I didn't care and was dripping wet in anticipation.

Next he pulled down the skirt and helped me to kick off her shoes, leaving me only in bra, panties and knee high socks. He held his hand over the front of thong, where I needed him the most, and the both of us moaned for the temptation.

"You're so wet for me." He hissed in her ear.

"So fucking wet. You can't wait until I fuck you infront of this window for the world to see."
She moaned again and he removed her bra. He reached up and started kneading he breasts.

"Now what to do with you." He teased.

He removed his neck tie with one hand and with the other held my hands behind my back. He used the tie to tie them in place. He then reached down and removed my thong slowly.
Give it a good rub to my cilt as he kissed my breast.

"Nah-ah, baby, nice try." He said.
He took my thong and wrapped my arms with it.

He undid his fly and pulled out his hard cock. I watched with wide eyes as he pumped it a few time while looking up at her, he was still seated in his chair.

"There's something missing." He said and reached into his pocket and pulling out a handkerchief.

He tied the fabric around my eyes so that I couldn't see and pushing back against the window. Felt him ran his cock against my clit, a warm feeling and shiver ran up to my spine.

"You wet for me, aren't you baby?" He hissed in her ear.
I mumbled "fuck yes."

"You can't wait for daddy to fuck you against the window. You dirty little slut."
She moaned and he slammed into her.

He kept pounding in and out, in and out, sending more and more pleasure through her with each thrust until she started to come.

"Mmm Donaka I'm going to come fuckk!"

"Its okay, baby." He said. "Cum for daddy."
groaning as he is about to cum too.
"FUCK YES DADDYYY!"

It wasn't long after that that both of us orgasmed simultaneously. Once we come down from their highs he pulled out of her, untied her arms and remover the blindfold and gag.

He put himself back into his pants and zipped them up. I went to dress as well, but he grabbed my wrists to stop.

"No, you will come home with me tonight for some more unfinished business." I looked at him and fall for him all over again. Then it got me. "Wait I'm supposed to take you behind bars." "I think we could go away with that don't you think love?" He moved my hair to my ear and his soft finger touch my chin.

Kissing me with love. "You different than any other girls I fuck with or date. So I'm asking if you wanna be my girl and getaway with this?"

He winked and I giggled and said "ok I will."
We laughed a bit more as we talk then go over to his house or should I say our house? 😂