Chapter Six

Heimdall stands in front of the Bifrost, guarding it as Loki approaches him, "Tell me, Loki, how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard?"

"You think the Bifrost is the only way in and out of this realm?" Loki asks, "There are secret paths between the worlds to which even you, with all your gifts, are blind. But I have need of them no longer, now that I am king. And I say, for your act of treason, you are relieved of your duties as Gatekeeper, and no longer citizen of Asgard."

"Then I need no longer obey you." Heimdall moves to strike the God of Mischief with his sword, but Loki summons the Casket, using it to freeze Heimdall as his skin turns blue and his eyes turn red.

Loki dispels the Casket.

...

Coulson observes the symbol on the ground left by the Warriors Three and Sif's arrival, "Get somebody from Linguistics down here."

Amora looks at it in awe, "That symbol. It's been so long since I've seen it."

"What was that, Doctor?"

"Nothing." she stared up at the sky as thunder was heard. She spots a spiral forming and slowly descending, "Someone's coming."

"Who's coming?" Coulson stares at her.

"That's the problem. I don't know."

...

Thor, Jane, Darcy, Erik, The Warriors Three, and Sif walk outside to see the spiral, which suddenly crashes down.

"Was somebody else coming?" Darcy asks.

...

Once the smoke clears, the Destroyer stands on the ground, making Amora gasp.

"Is that one of Stark's?" Someone asks.

"I don't know. The guy never tells me anything." Coulson says, holding a megaphone.

"The Destroyer."

"The what?" Coulson turns to Amora, who stands in front of him.

"It's a weapon."

"Hello. You are using unregistered weapons technology. Identify yourself." Coulson orders through the megaphone.

Amora shakes her head.

The Destroyer suddenly grabs her and keeps her behind him as his face opens up.

"Here we go...Incoming!" Coulson shouts as the agents take cover.

The Destroyer fires beams at the cars, destroying them.

"Stop!" Amora commands as it stops, turning to her. It then cups her cheek before walking off, "Loki?"

...

"Jane, you have to leave." Thor told her.

"What are you gonna do?" Jane asks.

"I'm staying here."

"Thor's going to fight with us!" Volstagg exclaims excitedly.

"My friends, I'm just a man. I'll only be in the way, or worse, get one of you killed. But I can help get these people to safety." Thor told his friends.

"Well, if you're staying, then so am I." Jane states stubbornly.

"We'll need some time." Thor and Jane walk off.

"You'll have it!" Fandral told him as he and Hogun go one way, Sif and Volstagg going another.

"Okay, move it, people!" Darcy exclaims as she stands in one spot.