Chapter Seven

"Why don't you tell her how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me?" Thor asks as he steps down to stand in front of him.

"What?" Frigga looks over to Loki for an answer.

"Why, it must have been enforcing Father's last command." Loki lies, aiming his spear at his brother.

"You're a talented liar, Brother. Always have been."

"It's good to have you back. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to destroy Jotunheim." he fires a blast that sends Thor straight through the palace walls and falling down.

...

Loki makes his way to the Bifrost and puts the spear into the podium, starting his attack on Jotunheim as ice crystals started to form.

Thor flies to the Bifrost, finding the ice crystals.

"You can't stop it. The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart." Loki told his brother.

Thor charges to attack but his brother launches him back.

"Why have you done this?" Thor asks.

"To prove to Father that I am the worthy son. When he wakes, I will have saved his life. I will have destroyed that race of monsters. And I will be true heir to the throne!"

"You can't kill an entire race!"

"Why not?" Loki smiles bitterly, chuckling slightly, "And what is this newfound love for the Frost Giants? You could have killed them all with your bare hands."

"I've changed."

"So have I." Loki hits him in the head with his spear, "Now fight me." he hits him again, sending his brother skidding across the floor, "I never wanted the throne! I only ever wanted to be your equal!"

Thor stands up, "I will not fight you, Brother!"

"I'm not your brother. I never was."

"Loki, this is madness."

"Is it madness? Is it? Is it?! Come on. What happened to you on Earth that turned you so soft? Don't tell me it was that woman!" Loki spoke bitterly, "Oh! It was! Well, maybe, when we're finished here, I'll pay her a visit myself!"

The two let out a yell, charging at each other and beginning to fight. They land a few blows on each other before Thor launches them out of the Bifrost and onto the Rainbow Bridge.

Loki nearly falls off the edge, grabbing onto it, "Thor!" the man gets up and walks over, "Brother, please."

Thor reaches down to help his brother up, but he disappears, revealing him to be an illusion.

Loki laughs as he knocks Thor down, making more illusions appear around him. They go to strike him.

"Enough!" Thor unleashes some lightning, knocking Loki back as the illusions disappear. The man stands up and walks over to his brother before placing his hammer into his chest. Thor walks back to the Bifrost as Loki tries to get the hammer off of him.

"Look at you." Loki spoke up, making Thor look at him, "The Mighty Thor. With all your strength...and what good does it do you now, huh? Do you hear me, Brother?! There's nothing you can do!"

Thor summons his hammer to him and starts to strike at the bridge. Unknowing to them, this wakes Odin up.

Loki slowly sits up as Thor continues to strike at the bridge, "What are you doing?! If you destroy the bridge, we'll never see them again!"

Thor continues to destroy the bridge as his brother stood up in anger.

"I won't let you take Amora away from me again!" Loki charges towards him.