INFORMATION

All rights to this story are given to Lady_Have_A_Heart.

Everything in this story is fictional and nothing should be considered as from real life.

Being Rewritten

Author's P.O.V

Amy Eve is an eighteen years old woman who is still in high school, when her parents pass away she moves to a new town with her best friend Devan there is where she meets the love of her life Rhydian Lot.

Rhydian Lot is a nineteen years old man who isn't human and is a high school senior who belongs to the wolf race, he is a shy boy that is muscular and quiet he only talks to people he is accustomed too.

So, Amy just moves to Sunset Valley in hopes of forgetting last year, the terrible thing that happens to her parents her older brother left her in the care of her best friend Devan and he hasn't been heard from since then, so Amy decided to move to here for the beautiful Texas air.

Amy has the IQ of 184 but keeps it on the down low cause of wanting to enjoy the life of normal person Amy is what you call a curvy goddess her mother is American (white) while her father is (asian) and stands at 6'2 in height her mother height was 5'8.

Amy's mom and dad grew up together with his twin brother who is his identical twin.

With golden brown hair (brunette) while her father hair is black and straight her brother looks exactly like her father and is taller than her father, he stands at 6'3 in height.

Amy height is 5'9 in height and has C cups and a round butt, with gray eyes that she got from her dad, while her brother got the blue eyes from her mother Amy is tan skin while her brother is pale as a white sheet.

Amy has a positive attitude but is very confident and arrogant, she doesn't take on the stereo critical nonsense, that people think a woman's size should be, she is proud of her body and how she looks.

Rhydian's father is an Italian man who moved to America a few years ago and met Rhydian's mother who was a country girl that moved to the big apple for work and to marry her city boyfriend that she met in her town and fell in love with.

When she applied for a job for the Italian wolf company as his secretary she met Grey Lot ended up having an affair with him that same day, her boyfriend also works at this company and came in to find her girlfriend with his boss.

Lilian lost her first love that day but gain a man who will love her forever he came with a problem he wasn't human but they have been happily married for 24 years and have two children an older daughter who name Aria and a younger son Rhydian. Aria is 22 years old and what you called the most dangerous female in the pack. 

This the first of the series The Curves Make The Woman.