Chapter Fourteen

Heated Intentions

The pic above is Rhydian.

Rhydian P.O.V

We laid peacefully in my bed she had her hands on my chest as her head lay on me.

I was a lucky man I got the perfect mate she is so confident and such a tease.

It has been a week and some days since she came to town and change my life for the better.

Claiming her is getting harder not too every time her whole body is temptation to me now.

I close my eyes and imagine life when we get older a couple kids twelve for the least twenty four for the most unless she wants three or one.

Usually us werewolves have a litter of six to ten pups when impregnated our mate.

But that doesn't always happen that way, my mom only had two kids and that's all she wanted.

Maybe being an alpha makes it hard to have too many kids but I want a lot of kids with Amy or as much as she wants to have.

Amy so innocent like me, so many things I don't understand I read research just to get a little insight on everything.

That is my main reason for studying and being the best in school.

Amy whispers "How long are we staying in bed for?"

I say "Until you want too!"

Amy looks up at me and I see desire cloud her eyes she moves up to my face her curvy figure run over my body and turns me on.

Amy says "Rhydian when are going to connect us physically!"

Her lips kiss my cheeks then my nose then my lips I hold onto her hips and try to keep her from moving.

Her scent is getting thicker my dominating side will come out I flip us over and try to pull away.

But Amy doesn't want to let go of me, tears start to form in her eyes Amy says "You don't want me Rhydian! Am I not your type? Am I too ugly for you?"

I say "Amy everything about is sexy I know your not ready for sex yet!"

Amy laughs and says "Don't make excuses Rhydian I know you don't want me. What is a hot guy like you going to want a curvy nerd when you can have a bimbo like Riley or Jade."

More tears are coming out her eyes where is this coming from does want to mate already is the bond starting to affect her.

I put my hands onto her hips and say "Amy your the only woman I want especially with all these curves."

Amy whispers to me "Then prove to me Rhydian make love to me, fuck me!"

I kiss her softly and slowly slide my hands up to her breast.

I need to wait until marriage, I kiss her once more and say darkly "Don't ever doubt my love for you are my soulmate do you understand me Amy."

Amy nods and bites those pump lips I stand up and head out my room down stairs.

Amy P.O.V

Woah Rhydian doesn't want a physical relationship yet wow he isn't like any guy even Devan and Sarah are physical maybe he needs a little encouragement I need to start walking around in my bra and panties to his attention.

Why I am I thinking like a slut I mean sex isn't really important but I can't help it maybe it's the bond every time I see him I want him it's maybe harder for him since he is a wolf I give him credit for not touching sexually yet.