Chapter Ten

Weird Days

Here I am in front the biggest house I have ever seen I press the doorbell patiently waiting for someone to open the door I hear "Coming!" being shout from inside by a woman's voice.

Okay so be prepared Amy I tell myself.

The door is opens in a flash and in front me stood the second beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life the first was my mom on my tenth birthday I never expected her to look so gorgeous.

The lady smiles warmly and says sweetly "Hi I am Ms. Lot you must be Amy come in come in!"

Wow she knows my name she steps aside and I walk in she walks at the side of me and says with pride "Rhydian has been talking about you nonstop and I mean he hardly talks but he been talking about you like he's got a new toy for Christmas if you know what I mean."

I nod she goes infront and leads me to the living room this house is very lovely I say with fascination "Your house is very lovely especially the wolf painting they are so majestic."

Ms. Lot says with pride "Yes they are my family have a strong connection to the wolves."

I nod and look around more Ms. Lot says "Have a seat I be right back with some treats Rhydian will be right down."

I nod and sit in the two seat chair waiting for Rhydian to hurry and come down stairs.

Rhydian is so muscling and and shy sometimes it's like he has multiple personalities which I like I find it sexy sometimes when he tells me dirty things his eyes darken when he tells me.

I am so bored I get and decide to go look for Rhydian his mom says he upstairs I believe I wall up the stairs to meet two hall ways one on the right one on the left which side should I check first.

I walk down the one that is closer to the stairs and that the right I look around there are a lot of wolves paints one of the door opens and a girl in short jeans pants walks out she looks at me and say "You must be Amy you hotter than I pictured I am Aria Rhydian older hotter sister."

I nod and ask her "Where is Rhydian bedroom?"

Aria says "One the left hand corridor our parents keep us apart since he is so quite and I am bitch."

I nod and head to the other side of the house and open the second door to see Rhydian shirtless lifting weights is he serious did he forget that I am waiting down stairs for him this butt sucker I walk in and close the door loudly so he knows I am here.

I am so angry right now.

Rhydian looks surprises and gets up rest down the weights and turns to me that's all it took for me to forget why I angry he glorious packs made me go dumb as hie eyes bore into mine he was in front of me with seconds.

His lips were on mine with seconds as our lips moved in sync he push me onto the wall and I moan loudly as his hands grab my butt tightly.

Oh no this is hormones he lifts me up and carries me to his bed I guess.

�B��B�t|�&���

My clothes are at the side of the bed if he didn't throw it at the side of the bed it somewhere I Hus room.

I can't believe that I am in this position with Rhydian he is half naked on top of me I can feel his hard member on my thigh well this went farther than I thought it would.

Rhydian whispers "Amy we need to go downstairs before someone comes in here and see what is mine naked okay I am going to get up and you don't need to hide your body because I have already seen you naked."

I nod and Rhydian raise up and his member rubs my pussy and a moan comes out of me Rhydian attacks my lips with his her hand starts to fondle my breast I moan against his lips oh Goody.

My hands go to his boxers and start tugging them down Rhydian pulls back from my lips and says huskily "Princess we need to stop before we do something we regret."

I say with lust "I want you Rhydian just take me already"

Wow I sound desperate.

Rhydian pulls his boxer off and throws it aside he then started kissing my body down to my pussy I felt his tongue lick my clit my breathe hitch my juices for sure was flowing as his tongue went lower he started to suck on me real hard.

My mouth was in O as he sucked my hands held onto the sheet I ha no sound coming out of my except for gasping for air Rhydian can sure do somethings for a virgin.

His tongue went into my core over and over my hand went to his head and I hold onto his hair making him making his tongue go in circles.

My eyes closed as I felt the need to release Rhydian moan and that how a night of magic began.

I am so very sorry for not updating in so long but things got so hectic I had to start over why I started writing I had so many ideas that my head felt like it was going to explode so I took a little time to get everything back in order.

This chapter is very short I will update soon so hang in there thanks for the votes.