Chapter Twenty Five Part-Two

Confused And Mistaken

Amy P.O.V

I open my eyes to see a totally different environment from just now.

Hmm what happen I met my bro in the park what else urg I can't remember.

How did I end up here maybe I am in one of Rhydian friend's house.

I call out "Rhydian!! Rhydian!! Rhydian !!" I stand up did he step out for a moment.

The bedroom door opens I expected Rhydian to see my brother Lance what the hell.

Oh my gushy he is here I am so happy I stand up and wall towards Lance.

As I am in front of him I pull him into a hug and inhale his scent of chocolate chip cookies still has the habit of that cookies flavor bath wash hmm nothing much has change Lance says "Glad your happy to see me I thought you would be angry since I told our parents were hunters and tell me to leave you alone i guess not."

I say "There is no way or parents could be hunters they might not have like wolves when we went camping but they would hurt another creature so stop lying Lance the oh so perfect big bro really does have some flaws that's good that means you can stay with me now right?!!"

Lance laughs and says " I will carry you to meet some people or so called clients of mine put on you shoes and let's go okay Amy!!"  What the hell I am not doing that at all!!!!

I say " No I am not going anywhere with you take me home now Lance so that Rhydian doesn't worry about me okay!!"

Lance says with sarcasm "Okay let's take you home to lover boy I just got to make a call okay oh and there some food down stairs for you on the counter go and eat it's past lunch time."

I nod put on my heels and head down stairs to find food of greatness it smells delightful hope it taste good cause the last time Lance cook something mom and dad made him promise never to enter the kitchen again oh yeah another flaw I guess he's been normal all the time and I just saw him as the perfect big bro nice  right.

I sit and eat the meal he prepared and it was a little too salty but good I guess who I am I kind I need two glasses of water just to finish this oh gushy Lance don't you have a sense of taste wow now I think about mom never let dad put salt or sugar into the food he's just like Lance in taste.

Five Minutes Later

Lance came into the kitchen and sat next to me and says "We got a problem lover boy has gotten himself captured."
"What do you mean by Rhydian has gotten himself captured?" I asks angrily.

So this jerk there's go to the enemy and gets himself capture but hunter's aren't going to kill him right that will cause war which will lead to a blood bathe Rhydian you idiot this is bad.

Charles laughs and says "You sure know how to pick them he is a idiot who let's emotions cloud his judgement now that's not good character in leadership I don't even know what to do I will carry you home and then I will go and get pretty boy okay Amy so stop crying!"

Crying what is he talking about that's when I feel something warm and wet run down my  cheeks I wipe them away then I head for the front and go straight to the car with Lance.

Lance drives us to  the highway and it looks like we are leaving town until we stop a mile from town then he get out the car smiles at me  and says " Let's  go Amy got a pair hiking boot in the truck with some pants  put it on."

I nod  and do as told then I follow Lance into woods  yeah it's a small town surrounded by woods no wonder wolves and hunters live it's kind of typical and stupid but why does it seem  like like we are being watched  that 's  when a man appears infront of us and says  "The forest isn't for kids like yourselves to be go back before you get hurt okay" 

Lance smiles and says "Well look what the wind blew in a rabbit playing fox old man I mean mature man better move out the way before you get hurt."

"Old man who me I not even in my  thirties Went you sure do have a mouth on you so who the girl a new play thing." says the man happily.

So the man knows my brother when did he join the hunter's he has only been a few months since we last saw each other wwhat the hell is this what he said about our parents is true no it can't be  mom dad it's not true right no I will not believe it.

We follow the man to a cottage that heavy guarded seven buff scary looking dudes with AK-47 and snipers  in their hands wow these guys are seriously scary we head into the cottage the where I see ten more guys who are heavy armed as well then a man comes down the stairsw and hugs my bro they whisper something then we follow him upstairs to a big door that marks knock before you enter.

It looks like Laance can't read cause he goes in like he owns the place and says " Hey uncle Ian long time no see!"

What shocked me the most  .....

Hey guys I am sorry I have updated in a while I have been quite busy with a project of my own so I won't be able update weekly it will be every month apologises in advance.