Chapter One Part One

The New Move

Amy's P.O.V

A Year Ago

Walking out the restaurant behind my parents heading towards our car in the parking lot, it's been months since the family had an outing; Lance (older brother) was in another city doing College, so he could impress dad. 

When I got in the back seat my dad started the car and we started heading home, I started thinking about the time when I met Lance I was four at the time and I was happy to have an older sibling.

When grandma passed away, the day after grandma's funeral Uncle (Ian) came with Lance at the time my dad seemed unlike his usual cheerful self, my uncle looks exactly like my dad but he had a beard or else I wouldn't have been able to tell them apart. 

When he came to live with us mom and dad treated Lance like he didn't exist for many years; I was too small to understand at the time that they were abusing him mentally and emotionally.

But as I grew older and started to understand  what dad was doing was wrong and that's when Lance and I  had to start getting counselling because I grew accustomed to dad's weird behaviors and mom didn't do anything to stop this behavior.

There was a point in time I thought that Lance wasn't dad's son so  I went with Lance and got a DNA test for our parents but it turned out he was dad's child.  

So why did dad treat Lance like that well according to him that was the only way he could show any emotions towards Lance because he didn't raise him for nine years so it was awkward to see a son who he forgot existed.  

Lance did his best to get our parents approval and he got mom's  when he turned eleven, I know my family is weird, but the best thing to me is  that we were born on the same day only years apart.

The rain started to fall and the lights of the building seem to make the rain drops glow as they fell on the window I listen to mom singing and I kept staring out the window, the car stopped then I took out my phone and look at the time it was getting pretty late and we still had a movie to watch tonight.

Mom stop singing to turn around then started to tease me about my (bestfriend) Devan, "Amy sweetheart when are you going to start dating Devan look how long you guys have been friends now you act like an old married couple you guys might end up just like your dad and I."

'Please stop this so embarrassing!' before mom could say anything more dad says "Sweetheart I will never accept that boy as my son-in-law so don't even think about it."  

"Dad don't worry Devan isn't my type because if he was I wouldn't have made him my bestfriend."  My mom groans and says sassily "Amy sweetheart let me tell you something that boy will grow into a handsome man don't regret not making your move before another woman comes into the picture just like when I had to decide if to date your dad or.."

Dad looks over to mom and say "Oh who, Ian! remember that you chose me at the end and we have two kids now; so you can't really regret anything now after all you chose the smarter brother."

"Wait a min dad! did you guys date mom back then."

Mom says "Oh no sweetheart, your dad and your uncle were both my childhood friends.  So we were pretty close, making them both develop feelings for me, so I had to choose.  I decided to pick your dad because he was always there no matter." Mom looks at dad "It's not because you were smarter."

The traffic light turns green, and dad goes forward a bright light makes me turn away only to hear a honk coming towards us.  Our car was sent flying across the street to the light pole.  I felt my body jolt and my head crashed into the window before I flew to the other side of the car the pain was all over my body.  Seeing mom on top the hood and dad was completely on the road.  Why are they outside the car? They are wearing their seat belts.

My vision was failing me there was so much blood I look towards the side of the car to see that asshole is driving away, after you hit someone you are driving away I tried to stay focus when I could hear sirens coming there was so much blood.

My mind is running wild and all I could think 'We are gonna  die.'

Silence 

I stood up no pain at all, the car and everything else was gone, looking around to see complete darkness then he appeared six feet in front of me he started walking towards me.  He looked familiar those eyes look so familiar.

He says "Amy it's time to come back to me."

I step back and say coldly "You know that it's too late Rhydian you stop existing the moment you left me."

He grabs my arm and pulls me into him, he whispers into my ear "No matter what you say Amy you are mine and that mean you won't ever die no matter what you are mine and only I can kill you."

I look up at him and his eyes were completely black then he grab my neck and started choking me when his hand went into my chest and pulls out my heart.  

Reality 

I gasp as I sit up 'What just happen what did I just dream' I opened my eyes to see a white room my whole body screams at me, so I lay back down as my hearing starts to come back to me; the beeping of the machine made me understand that I am in the hospital.

I didn't feel scared at all but the dream was forgotten 'What did I dream'

I look around then the door opens and Lance walks in and rushes over to me he says "Devan get the doctor she woke up."

He asks slowly "Amy, can you hear me?"

Not a min later a doctor and two nurses  enter the room he takes out a small object out his coat and then a bright light flashes into my eyes "Can you leave the room the patient needs rest."

Lance nods as I see him walk out the room and closes the door behind him my eyes started to feel heavy so I closed them and I hear the doctor whispers "That patient isn't human or very lucky she doesn't have a single broken bone only a few scratches on her body is that even possible.  Too bad her parents didn't make it."

My mind goes blank and then the door opens and closes and silence echo throughout my mind the silence seems to be never ending as the darkness.  When I could open my eyes again I saw Lance sitting next to me.

I tried to sit up again but I couldn't my body felt heavy I open my mouth and only a whimper could be hear Lance looks at me and says "Don't move the anesthesia hasn't kick in yet."

I couldn't move my legs or my arms I look at Lance and he says "I said don't try to move. calm down."

I didn't know when I started to cry, but when Lance started wiping my face, I look at him for answers, Lance looks sad and says "You're probably wondering where mom and dad are?  I am so sorry, but they didn't make it, Amy the doctors did all they could, but they didn't make it!"

He is now crying, and I felt like I couldn't breathe, is this some kind of nightmare, these words echo throughout my mind 'What the hell is going on! Lance stop lying to me, they had to go home and get me things right; Lance at least tell me that don't tell me that our parents are no longer in this world.'

Not a single word I could say not a single word.

'That couldn't be happening is this some sick joke! 

You took them from me what kind of cruel world is this!'

I Have finish part one of chapter one hope you enjoy.