Chapter Eighteen

Be Mine

Pic of Aria

Rhydian P.O.V

Amy is so jealous of the teacher for no reason it's not the teacher is my type only is Amy, I never like or paid attention to girls until I meet Amy.

Nearly every girl that approach me I can't help but compare them to Amy I need to tell Amy that last night hunters came looking for the leader who almost killed her my mom and sister I can't believe he turn out to be my sister mate if he wasn't I would have killed him just like I killed his friends they had so much blood on their hands from all the innocent wolves they killed.

At least my sister's mate doesn't have the scent of death and blood he smells like grapes and lime.

Why did he have to be the leader's son, he smiles just like that man I met when I was a kid.

That man was nice to me he gave me a toy well it was a dagger he told me to use it if anyone tried to hurt me.

I didn't understand at the time what he meant but now I do he wanted me to kill him.

Thinking back at that day a few wolf cubs went missing and were found dead at the side of the road.

When I was twelve I found out my family was the stories my mommy told me when I was small was true and Charles was my protector and suppose to be the future pack doctor or Beta.

Then my dad turn out to be the leader of the pack I grew scared of him and mom notice.

Anytime he would use his alpha tone I  would freeze up and cower away from him.

At least now I know what not to fear him, only a few weeks now ever since Amy came around maybe it's time to propose to her make her mine I can still see guys looking at her with lust and it pisses me off why does she have to be so damn sexy all the time.

I am going home to borrow the Mercedes Benz and I will take her for a joy ride I hope she isn't still mad at me for picking the teacher over her but the teacher is a fox and thinking about the teacher where is Charles.

Charles P.O.V

My name is Charles Baker I am the future pack doctor or Beta I am strong enough to be in charge while Rhydian isn't.

I have been his protector since we were kids, when he didn't fight back; I would even if I would end up beaten.

He give me the will everyday to make sure he never got hurt physically, at first I thought I loved him as a brother I didn't know it was in my blood, the will to protect my Alpha.

It's so fucking hard to control myself now.

Fuck it she just had to past out she could let me fuck her on the table at least, I pick her up and carry her to mom's office and put her on the bed I will wait till she wakes up I say "Ms. Baker I mean mom can I stay here with my mate for a while."

Mom squeal with happiness and says with excitement "Of course sweetie I will give you some privacy I will be in my other office and the other side of the school and sweetie I expect you to invite her for dinner tonight."

I nod and say with happiness "Of course mom!"

My mom packs her stuff and leaves closing the door behind her, I am sure she will tell the principal Ms. Fairly isn't going to make it to class.

Now I have a fox mate to protect great more on my plate as if I didn't have enough already.

A least I don't have a human for a mate it must be difficult for Rhydian to keep her safe being so weak and sexy.

Yeah I find her sexy but not as sexy as my mate what don't get me wrong I am a man after all.

I feel like my sexy ass mate is staring at me so she is checking me out better give her a show.

I bend over and that's when a squeal echoes the room I turn to see my mate all red her whole body.

I laugh and say "Someone is blushing aww how cute."

I walk to the bed and sit next to her she whispers confused "You mark me as your mate now I can't leave this town ever. "

I laugh and say "Of course baby now your mine and no one else not ever."

Fairly P.O.V

Damn it now I am stuck in this god forsaken town for many years to come.

He passes his hand on my cheek down to my mark I mean his mark no I mean the mark he gave me.

Damn it if feels so fricking good for him touching me why is he taking so long to make me fully his.

As if he could read my thoughts he lift my face and kisses me softly on my lips I felt a tingle run turn my body, it is beautiful.

I feel his light touch go to my back he pulls me to him and slowly puts his hand on my mark and rub it making desire cloud my mind.

If only he would hurry up and make me his, he stops kissing me and says "We need to go now the head hunter has come for son again, Damn it! it was now getting interesting that fucking mother cunt is going to pay for ruin my time with my mate."

I am so angry right now really out of all of the time when he finally was going to make me fully his damn it I got to wait until he comes back.

He stands up then pick me up why is he treating me like a kid I can walk.