Chapter Five

Edited

  Strange Feeling    

I opened my curtains and window I consider the backyard to see a pool, whoa! I didn't know the house had one, well that will be for when the summer comes I guess, I walked into the bathroom and do my usual morning routine.

It is five in the morning I got I lot of things to do like revise and decide what to wearing today I take out the books and put them on my bed I open Rhydian's book to see his neat hand writing.

I read the notes over and over.

I start organizing my time table for home and spare time I highlight all the extract activities I want to do this term.

I haven't decided what college I want to go out of state or a community college which would give me better chance to learn new things but which one will give me job accessibilities.

I fix my hair in ponytail and read my notes over one more time.

Yawn

Oh, I am so tired nothing a good cup of Joe won't help.

I went down stairs in my kitchen after dressing with the box of food stuff I found last night; I pack the grocery in the cupboard I run back upstairs to get my Nutella and biscuits I went back downstairs and put on my red high heels that are diamond incrusted heels I was wearing a red tube top, a white skirt and a white jacket.

My hair was down and curled to perfection as normal I don't know where I got this perfect curly hair from because none of my parents have curly hair my mom hair was straight, long and blonde and my dad hair was straight short hair that was pitch black I got none of them type of hair but my hair is black like my dad's own was.

But I did get my shape from my mom and my C-cup breast and a big butt a lot of guys use to want my mom but my dad got her after being her best friend since pampas, thinking about them makes me want to cry.

I don't wear make-up so much anymore it makes me remember when my mom taught me how to put it on; I really need to change this subject because my eyes are burning.

I walk out the house straight to my car with my book bag, a bottle of Nutella and biscuits in my hand I got in my car I place my book bag in the passage sit I reverse out my drive way and head in the direction of the coffee shop.

I need a strong wake up drink because I can feel my eyes closing on me I stop in front the coffee shop that name Mulan's Homemade Coffee Shop.

I get out and go into the shop the scent of heaven hit my nose I go up to the counter and order two coffee with milk and honey, a box of cookies and a box of donut I quickly pay and go back to my car and head to school.

I put on the radio and listen to Selena Gomez and Zedd new song I hummed along as I can't sing Devan always says, "You sound like a dying cat Ames that not good for a girl and her image."

I laugh thinking about my bestie which I miss badly he like the only thing that remains me that I am not supposed to cry every time they are dead and gone and they can't come back.

When I arrive at school I saw Toby coming towards my car I quickly try to get out to avoid talking to him but he says with lust "Amy you look good in that skirt I want to see it off the and see what's under there."

I felt something warm coming in my mouth and it had a bitter taste I turn and puke on his shirt there are gasp of shock in the air whoa he really makes my stomach queasy.

I say, "Sorry but you are making me nausea please move before I puke you again."

Toby growls in anger and says in rage "You are fucking bitch you just fucking did that for fun, I should hit you bitch."

His hands raise to hit me but there's a monstrous growl I felt shiver run down my spine my palm become kind of sweaty my heart rate increase I start gasping for air.

I turn to see Rhydian being hold back by his friends his face is red he struggle to get out the hold they have his in, his eyes are changing colors between light and dark those grey eyes are now showing rage.

What the hell is happen I thought they said that Rhydian was this quiet boy but now he looks like he's a killer his eyes are showing how bad he wants to hurt Toby so bad how are we gonna deal with this.

His friends look like they might not be able to hold him for long this won't end will for Toby or Rhydian.

But he does look sexy in this state oh his veins are showing on his muscles oh gushy he is a walking sin itself why does have to have man look like him in the world they make girls go to hell because of the girls.

His parents must be goddesses by the way he looks they must because there is no way that his parents are not good looking.

Then I realize what is happen what is wrong oh my mind just took me on a trip to imaginary land

I was shock Sarah shouts out of breath "Amy .... come .... help ...... us ...... Rhydian"

I was shaking he looked like he wanted to tear off someone head what is happen Sarah shouts "AMY!"

I froze in spot I heard the growl again Sarah shouts again "Amy!"

I quickly snap out of shock and walk over to them Rhydian is looking at the side of me behind where Toby stood then I .............