Chapter Eleven

Love Is Complicated

Rhydian was about to enter me when his door flew open their was his mom and sister standing in the doorway.

My face turned red Rhydian growled inhumanity as I tried to hide myself under him.

"Rhydian Lot get your ass of the young lady right now"shouts Rhydian mother in anger.

Rhydian whimpers and growls at her what the hell is going on here Rhydian pull the sheet over us then he gets up leaving me naked in his bed.

He puts on his boxers I was on shock his cock was so huge his mother grab his ears and pulled him out the room.

His sister smirks and say "You are one sexy curvy ass woman I wait for you outside the door."

I nod she walks out closing the door behind her I sit up the sheet slide off my body.

I stand up pick up my clothes and put it on woah I almost had sex with Rhydian.

I breathe out in relief I can't believe that I actually almost did the deed with Rhydian.

I walk out the door to see his sister waiting for me we head downstairs I was so embarrass it was so bad that his mother and sisters caught us almost having sex what the hell is wrong with me was my virginity not important that was willing to give away to a boy only know for a few days.

We arrived in the dinning room and Rhydian walked out the kitchen with a macaroni pie  his mother follows after him with a soft smile on her face my cheeks heat up again.

Ms. Lot says "Amy no reason to be embarrass my son is going through puberty so his hormones are quiet heated if you know what I mean" she winks at me.

I don't think it was possible to get redder but I did his sister laughs and pulls me to me the table pulls out the chair and push me onto the chair.

I gasp in shock this girl is crazy a growl echo the room Rhydian is in front of his sister with a sec and she on the wall in a choke hold his mother screams out what the hell.

I stand up in shock my chair collapse at the back of me Rhydian growls out saying "Don't hold my mate and push her so, I will kill you the next time you do that sister; mother and you already ruin our mating so don't fuck with her now."

His sister was gasping her eyes rolling to the back of her head then she kicks him where the sun doesn't shine oh god how are we to have kids now. 

Wait that what I am studying at a time like this his mother shouts "Out calm down now or else I am getting your father."

Rhydian says "I like I care about what the great Lot have to say he can go fuck himself."

I heard his sister gasp and then his mom he turns to me his eyes was pitch black I look at him with fright he walks up to me and kisses me on my lips wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.

He pulls away his eyes was back to normal I say "Woah what happen to you there."

He says "I guess I angry from getting cock block."

Oh my god he just said that wow Rhydian realize what he said and started blush from embarrassment.

I pinch his cheeks and kiss his lips softly someone clears their throat  I turn to see his mother looking at us and his sister looking at him with a pissed expression.

I put my face into Rhydian chest and hide my face in his chest and Rhydian chuckles his chest vibrates I look up at him he is the most handsome man I  have ever seen.

He isn't wearing his glasses he not cute he looks like a man now not a cute teenage boy he looks more muscular and mature now.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

We were in the living room eating some Ms. Lot chocolate cake with raspberry on top it is delicious Rhydian is standing by the window looking out at the forest I continue eating the cake it taste awesome.

When I was done Mr. Lot walks in and kiss his wife on her lips Rhydian turns and see his dad he says with anger "Hello father finally back from work."

Mr.Lot says "Son I see your girlfriend is still hear so she is staying for dinner."

Rhydian says "Father I told that you were to only stay an hour I wanted you to meet Amy but you didn't I am so angry at you for lying and saying you would be here before she came."

Mr.Lot nods and say "I am sorry that I could leave my work to meet your girlfriend but something important came up I could come home in time.   It's not like I am not going to meet her."

Rhydian growls and walks to his father I get and stop him he was about to punch his dad that is disrespectful to me I come between the two males.

Ms. Lot says "Rhydian is going through Heat bunny so expect him to be a little on the edge you of all people should know."

The evening has just started.