Chapter Thirteen

Reality

I was so pissed in class how dare that slut touch my man she has the nerve to touch him he's mine.

I walked around in circles until Rhydian pulled me onto his lap the music teacher hadn't arrived yet he kisses my neck softly and whispers to me "Calm down Amy I belong to you, only you!"

I moan out a okay Rhydian moves his hands between my leg and command the students to leave the class empty and the door closed shut woah love that so sexy his hands slide up to my pussy.

I open my legs more Rhydian whispers to me "Amy let's get out of here take a ride to my place and get the mustang from my dad borrow."

I nod and close my legs.

Rhydian laughs and breathes onto my neck as he removes his hands from between my legs.

I stand up and turn to him he looks at me and says "Come on Amy let's get out of here!"

He stands and pull me till we are head out the school in the direction of the park on foot.

I inhale as we walk into the park the fresh scent of grass hits my nose it wasn't delightful it was horrible.

We walked to his house to the garage and he pulled me to side and straight to some stairs.

He opens the door and we go in there are so many cars no wonder the garage is not connected to the house.

Rhydian grabs my bag and take it to the sitting area oh my gushy they have a sitting in the garage these people are rich as Opera wow at least I think so.

I look around the place while the door opens Rhydian calls out.

I walk to him he lean against the car with a smile on his face.

He opens the car door and stutters "A-Ammy  I-I w-wanted t-to a-ask y-you u-uhhmm I-I m-mean."

Oh he so fricking adorable when he does this I walk to him and kiss him on the cheeks.

I say "Rhydian a sexy cutie like yourself makes it hard not to think your adorable when you stutter."

His cheeks turn red and I smile at him happily I grab his hand and put it on my face.

I kiss his palm and he smiles at me I pull him to the sitting area I push him onto the couch and sit next to him.

I lay my head onto his shoulder and close my eyes slowly inhale his scent.

I roll out of bed onto the floor hmm what the hell.

"Amy get up it's time for school" shouts a familiar voice.

I groan and stand up head down stairs straight to the kitchen I yawn and asks "What's for breakfast?"

That's when my dad comes to the side of me and says"Anything you want kiddo Ames my little pumpkin?"

I smile and say " Dad stop calling me that it's not cool."

My dad laughs and say "Awe my little pumpkin is embarrassed."

I shout out "Mom dad is making fun of me!!!!!"

My dad laughs and says " Aww come on Ames I not making fun of you.  My little pumpkin pancakes or waffles?"

I look at him and say "How about both daddy!!!!"

He nods and starts walking to the fridge that's when mommy comes out the basement and kisses my dad on his cheeks.

I smile and say "Mom tell me again how you and dad grew up and fell in love !"

My mom smiles and says "Your dad and I grew up together but we stop talking in high school I got popular because of my looks your dad thought I didn't need him anymore as I had so many friends.  I was the it girl I never dated or even thought about guys unless it was your dad.  He was the only man for me so one day in school he walked passed me like I was not there I followed him and grab him demanding he tell me why he stop talking to me.

He said I don't know who you are it hurt me I started crying and asked him why he didn't love me.

Your dad looked at me and says everyone loves and your so call friends worship you why don't you stop pretending you care when I can see you change.

It was the worst day of my and your dad's life, I let go of his hand and walked away he was right.  I change I notice he stop hang out with me and I didn't ask why or even make an effort to hang with him.

I felt bad he was so right I became a shell of my old self insisted of hang out with my so call friends I started making sure I hang out with your dad.

He would tell me to stop stalking him and go back to the jocks and cheerleaders there is where I belong.

But that didn't make me stop I got him angry and he end up push me onto his locker and kissing me for the first."

Wow I hope I find love like that my dad says "I staked my claim that day not to mention in my room."

Gross urg I scream and cover my ears my dad always does this he can be so not cool sometimes.

My mom cheeks were red and my dad laugh who tells their sixteen year old daughter that.

I start to feel dizzy my vision start to blurry and I hear someone scream out my name.

I open my eyes to see I am on top Rhydian and he's asleep we were in his room wow when did he carry me.

I close my eyes and fall back to sleep.