Chapter Nine

You Are In A Gang

Devan is growling and has me in the back of him then the doorbell rings, Rhydian punches Devan in his face and everything pauses.

Wait a min Rhydian is a gang leader woah I am such a bad judge of character I hope this doesn't repeat itself with any people then again Devan lied these boys.

But I am so horny right now that exactly what happening today I am horny for Rhydian I need a shower a very cold one the guys are staring at each other I went to see who was at door.

I open the door to be push aside by Sarah then there she was the smartest girl I know and my sister Gabby Eve she has been staying with my aunt in the Caribbean for five years now I used to go with my parents to see her.

Now I try to stay away from anything my parents and I used to do together it is so painful to think about them Gabby smiles and hugs me with her bags in her hand.

I hug her and the scent of coconut hits me and the burning come back she smells just like mom a sound of pain escape my mouth as the blackness cover my vision I hear shouting.

My whole body was burning my lungs are melting I can't breathe I wanted to scream from the pain but I couldn't.

Rhydian (P.O.V)

I was angry and panicking Amy just past out and not breathing.

I need to get her to the pack doctor and the worst part she is in heat if she wasn't in trouble right now I would have her in her bedroom screaming my name.

Where is this pervert coming from I am getting angry easy I am hardy sleeping if this is what a mate does to you I don't want to have a mate in the next life.

We were in the hospital while they were checking Amy if she dies I die with her because we are forever connect, our souls being together makes us stronger and I might mark her before the week is up if I don't get back some control.

I am walking up and down in the waiting room the only thing keep me calm is her scent or else Devan is another problem I have to deal with.

His disrespect won't go unpunished the doctor walks out he says with concern "Alpha Amy is in the stages of heat she will be in the coma for as long as the heat is passing through her body it will every month until you mark and mate with her."

I nod and walk to her room to see her sleeping peacefully I sit down on the chair at the side of her bed and I hold her hand.

Three Days Later

Amy has been sleeping for three days now it's very hard not to mate with her right now while she is in a coma sometimes she moans my name when that happens I leave the room and go to calm my wolf down.

This is getting harder and harder every passing minute my mom and dad didn't know about heat since they mate so quickly or something.