Chapter Sixteen

This chapter will have other persons point of view other than Rhydian and Amy. 

Pic of Sarah.

Family Comes First

Author's P.O.V

Greg Lot the first Alpha Prime in the Lot family the Alpha Of the Lake Stake Pack father of Rhydian Lot at the age of forty-six he is a powerful Alpha Prime.

Alpha Prime is the second strongest a wolf can become Alpha is the main title a male wolf born into to the leader family his family has always gotten humans as mates it makes it quiet easy for them to deal with silver unlike other wolves they don't die from it they get sick for a few week.  Not only the Alpha Prime is pass on by blood the current Alpha Prime must give the Alpha his blood for him to become an Alpha Prime but in order for that to happen an Alpha Prime must be one from birth.

Grey was born an Alpha Prime he hope Rhydian would be born Alpha Crown the third stage for a powerful but as Rhydian wasn't born first and it was his precious Aria Rhydian didn't get that power but he is still bigger than his father and he isn't even an Alpha Prime.

Grey is mate to Lilian Lot his first and last love of his life and he is happy with his wife after twenty-one years together they are what alpha envy she is very beautiful other alpha want a mate that looks like her that's until they see Amy.

Greg P.O.V (Rhydian's Father)

Every guy look at my son's mate with lust if I didn't have a mate who sexy as help and wasn't a wolf I would totally check her and feel lust the girl got everything a guy wants I follow behind my son he gotten bigger and stronger than me.

Those hunters are going to pay for almost killing my family Lilian hugs Rhydian tightly and says "I am so happy my baby boy is okay how about mommy makes you some hot chocolate to warm up your body oh and we have lunch to eat now come on everyone."

My sexy bunny always love being bossy the kids head down stairs while my wife was taking her precious time on the stairs I walk behind her and pull her into my chest I whisper "Lilian do you have something to tell me."

I smell her it is very intoxicating stronger than usually maybe it's sex how long haven't we had made love or as I love to tell her fuck her brains  at the age of 48 I am getting tired it time for Rhydian to take over being Alpha so I can have sometime for my sexy bunny and I to relax.

I let go of my bunny and she walks down the stairs quickly and go into the kitchen I head to the dinning room to find my little Aria sitting she looks at me and says "Daddy one of those hunters is my mate, you can't kill him."

My mind went blank I sit in the chair next to her and look at her this can't be happening tears fill her eyes she starts to cry I pull her to me and hug her I pat her hair and whisper "It going to be okay" over and over till she stops crying by then Rhydian was in the room with Amy. 

My son looks at me questionably I look at him and smile I say "Tell your mother that Aria and I will be right back in an hour we are going to the prison to check out something okay."

Rhydian nods while I let go of my princess she stands up with me beside her and we head to the prison to find which one of those fucking disgusting bastard is my princess mate I won't hurt the bastard no matter what he is no matter what he has done.

Aria says "Daddy please don't hurt him promise me you won't."

I stop and say "Daddy will try his best princess."

Aria nods and pulls me quickly to the prison she is anxious even I please don't let him be the mask one God alone knows what I will do if it is him we arrive in front of the house our prison.