Chapter Three

Edited

Oh, My Gushy

I pulled Charles into the locker room and told him to calm down he was anger Toby is lucky that I pull Charles off my pack member have a very high rate of rage inside of them I didn't get it because of my alpha blood.

I started to think if Amy hates me or if she liked me even though I took advantage of those lips I don't even know how to kiss but I kiss her like if I knew what I was doing if she doesn't talk to me and with that, I started to cry.

Amy (P.O.V)

His lips were so soft and enjoyable for my first kiss he was the best kisser I knew nothing about this but it is like magic our lip moved and I was lost in wonderland now I see why Devan is always kissing those different girls.

Weird of me to think that now do you believe love exists my answer is yes and I believe I met the love of my life that when his hands go under my top to my breast and squeeze it that makes my mind come back what will Devan say it he saw me acting so slutty.

I pull away and slap him as hard as I could quickly have got off him and left the café quickly. I walked through the corridor think what just happened did Rhydian kiss me.

This is bad I lost my first kiss to a total stranger and now I feel bad for hitting him this is the weirdest day of my life yet I feel like I am light but the lust of those hands is starting to register in my brain I want to feel more why does he make me feel this way.

I went into the art room that was the subject after lunch oh and I forgot to eat I rest my bag down and take out my purse and phone and I went looking for a vending machine why I am walking the girl from Rhydian's table comes towards me with a big box and hands it to me she goes in her bag and takes out a bottle of water.

She says "Hi I am Sarah Rhydian's best friend and you must be Amy the girl every guy can't stop talking about.... Okay, I am going far from what I came to say so I bought you some donuts and bottle of water because I saw you didn't get a chase to eat and plus I wanted to find a way to talk to you."

I smile trying not to act like she is weirding me out.

I say, "Thank you, Sarah, that is nice of you even though I slapped your friend and I feel bad for doing it but he took my first kiss and when it happened I just went to another world."

Sarah laughs and says, "That was his first kiss too it was quite a shock that he actually kissed on your first day what did you do to him he usually so quiet in school."

Oh, my gushy I was his first kiss that is so awesome.

Sarah looks at me with lust and says, "You are so curvy, beautiful and if you were gay I would fuck you so hard with a dodo you would forget your own name you smell so good too" her eyes darken "Wait do you have any guy friend that recently touch."

This girl just made my skin crawl in a very bad way I step back and laugh nervously Sarah notice my weird behaviors and says, "I am so sorry I just went into my lust mode it only happens when your ma- your true love is near or you sm-fell his presence."

Was she about to say mate and smell this girl is weird better end this conversation before it comes more intense for me?

I say, "Well thanks for the donut and water I will see you around."

Sarah nods and I quickly went back to the classroom and tried to erase what Sarah just said to me the weird parts to think a girl would think something like that about me it was gross to know.

I open the box of donut and look to see different flavors I pick up the pink icing one and bite into it the sugar fills my system like a drug and it tastes so good I ate all of them it only had six in the box and I drunk my water that when the bell rings and students start coming.

The teacher walked in and wrote on the board paint what you are feeling in this moment I don't know how I feel this moment.

So, I just painted a rainbow with multiple colors that remained me of my new life and how much hope it had for me.

I walked out the school as the bell rung I went straight to my car I drive to the park when I see Rhydian and his friends heading into the woods.

I stop and shout "Rhydian!"

The whole group stops and looks my way I come out my car and walk towards in my heels. Sarah smiles and waves Rhydian looks like he wanted to cry I don't know what came over me I just hugged him as I reach him.

I say with sorrow "I am sorry."

Rhydian holds me tightly and put his head on my shoulder and my neck and he inhale my scent I guess the group continues their way and Rhydian kisses me on my neck it was enjoyable.

I say when he kisses me again "I am sorry I slapped you in your face."

He growls softly near my ears and stutters "I-I a-am s-sorry I-I k-kiss y-you w-with o-out y-your p-permission."

Aw, he is so cute when he does that I smile and pull away he releases me and he is blushing when I look at him.

I say, "Since you took my first kiss and I took your's, you are my boyfriend now."

His cheeks get redder that wasn't my real reason I have a feeling he is my true love I finally found him and he not getting to go anywhere anytime soon.

;)