Chapter Nineteen

Things Go From Good To Bad

Pic of Fairly

Amy P.O.V

I stare at the board blank for the first time in my life I am so confuse Rhydian I thought he was a nice shy guy who I could be with for years to come but he is a wolf and an Alpha too he isn't the guy I met on the first day.

I stand up and ask the teacher for excuse then I head to my car and drove home when I walk in the house I saw the shocker of a life time Devan is sitting on a yoga mat watching yoga I say sarcastically "Oh my gush Devan you are doing something manly I bet you are getting muscles with this type of exercise oh yeah this is a manly exercise for boys like me."

Devan says "Ha ha Amy very funny but Sarah said I need to do yoga cause I couldn't do something last night for her."

What is he talking about he couldn't do something last night, I am so confused.

Devan laughs and says strangely "After all these years your still as naive as ever.

That's why I love u daughter."

Ha ha he called me his daughter my best friend is a wack sometimes I head up stairs to my bed room take a quick shower put on a shorts and a vest.

Suddenly there is loud knock on the door sounds like downstairs I put my hair in a towel and head downstairs to the door.

A louder knock (bangs) on the door I shout angrily"Alright I am coming!"

Who the hell knocks so loud on someone I open the door in a rage but once I look up to see
Rhydian.

It quickly vanish he says "Amy we got to go to my house get that Devin and come on."

I nod and turn to walk away then I suddenly remembered that he just called Devan Devin hmm that was a little mean.

I shout out loudly "Devan we got to go to Rhydian house now."

Devan comes out the kitchen with a plate of bacon eating and says with mouth full of food "No need to shout Amy I am not deaf!"

I says sarcastically "Really then why did you check who was at the door wow you maybe have super sonic hearing right?!"

Devan frowns and says with his mouth open showing the chew up bacon "Whatever Amy plus why would I open the door to that arrogant asshole of a mate you have."

Rhydian laughter rings through the house suddenly he beside Devan and punches him in the stomach hard and a crack ring through the air.

Devan spits the bacon out with blood and takes the plate of bacon and hit it over Rhydian head and says angrily while grabbing Rhydian by his shirt collar "Don't fuck with me mate cause I am not as weak as you and your fucking pack."

Rhydian growls and so does Devan what hell is happening I was about to say something when a hand comes on my shoulder scaring the shit of me I scream.

The hand covers my mouth Rhydian and Devan look to me and freezes in shock.

A warm breeze blows on my ears and a deep dark voice speaks "Wow for some werewolves you guys are deaf I had time walk all over this house while you two act like puppies fighting for a toy."

Rhydian growls Devan laughs and says "If I were you mate I would step away from the girl and leave now while you're still in one piece!"

I feel a body press to mine the muscles made me know it's a man along with the voice.

Who is this man?

I feel something cold press to my neck the man laughs and says "You should have send back our hunters back in the same conditions they came."

Hunters wait a min those guys from the other day was hunters I thought they were bandits.

Wow there are actually hunters I hear laughter and Rhydian has a evil smirk on his face.

He says wickedly "Really I thought they already in pieces when I touch them."

Who the hell is this infront of me his eyes are turning purple is this Rhydian true beast talking or is it the real him.

I feel the man's hand slide up my side to my breast then the cold item moves from my neck and the man's hand goes around my throat.

Rhydian P.O.V

That bastard over step his boundaries no one touches what is mine.

My vision stares to blurry, this pain starts from my chest and travels throughout my body.

My knees start to feel numb every time my heart beats the pain gets worst I look at Amy to see her standing in shock while that prick put his hand around her throat I growl along with Devin.

Amy sends her head back hard hitting the hunter hard in his nose making him losen his grip she stamps on his foot.

He let's go of her Amy turns and punches the hunter in his face pretty hard but he doesn't go down he stumbles back a little and Amy runs towards us and goes behind.

Devin chuckles and walks towards the hunter happily he grabs him by the collar when he almost gets stab with the knife that he had pressed on Amy neck a while ago the pain doesn't subside my feet start shaking while I crumble to the ground.

I hear Amy scream and her scent surround me I can't hear or see right now that's it I think I am about to die.

Amy P.O.V

Rhydian fell to the ground I scream in shock I quickly go to him and put his head on my lap I look at Devan to see him with blood on his shirt but the hunter was gone damn it Devan walks over to me and bends over and says "Really Rhydian you let a little pain like this affect you!"

I look at Devan and say "You are being mean he not feeling at hi best right now!"

Devan laughs and says sarcastically "Yeah and it's how you like it right" I frown and say "You are a butt head!"

Devan laughs and says "More like your mate is a butt head he knows that he not suppose to take long to umm!" for some reason Devan cheeks turn pink is he blushing aww so cute if it was a moment like this I would make fun of him but we need to get Rhydian to his house and see if his parents can help him.

I say "Come on let's get him home to his house maybe his parents might know the problem Devan says with the same blush on hi face "I know what is his problem I just can't say it right now I think I feel weird saying it to you."

I look at him what is he talking about Devan quickly picks up Rhydian and carry him over his shoulder like he weight less than a bag of flour.

Ten mins later

We pulled up infront Rhydian's house and his dad comes outside and growls at Devan I say "This is my step dad Mr. Lot we have a problem with Rhydian he past out and hasn't waked up yet."

Rhydian dad nods and takes Rhydian from Devan and carries him inside while we follow behind Lillian tells her husband to place Rhydian on the couch while she checks him.

Five mins after

Lillian turns to me and says "So when are you two going to mate as my husband says make love as in physically."

Oh my gushy my face turns red and I look at Lillian and stutter out "W-We h-haven't g-gotten u-umm f-far!"

Devan laughs and walk out the room Rhydian is sick cause we haven't done the deed.

I walk to the kitchen and get a glass of water I sit on the chair at the counter.

I sip the water once and rest the glass down while I rest my head on the counter for some reason I feel very tired.

Slowly my eyes close and I fall asleep I hear voices "You know you got too tell Rhydian to stop holding back his wolf let him take his mate it only going to make him in more pain."