Chapter Twenty Seven

Time To Die

Dreaming is poisonous it can eat away at you without you even realising it.

-Jade Roberts 

Rhydian's P.O.V

I can't feel anything it's been months I think I am changing Amy has been sleeping for so long but at least she alive unlike what Lance told me.

I am actually terrified of her not waking up the first week when I woke up I though she would wake up after me.

But the doctor said she is in a coma I could sleep for days sitting by her side praying she would wake up.

By the second week they strap me to a bed, gave me a shot and put me on drips.

It's been three months yeah I started eating and leaving her room sleeping next to her.

I was now heading back to her room when Devan comes up to me and says " She woke up!".

Oh yes she awake I run straight to her room happy that she awake when I enter Amy looks at me an opens her hands for me to hug her.

I walk up to her so tightly afraid she would vanish from my side.

Amy looks at me and smiles.

Amy P.O.V

When I open my eyes again I am back in the white room what's going on just then the door open. 

The doctor comes in check my vitals give me a glass of water slowly so refreshing and tasty.

Rhydian enters the room after Devan left and the doctor step out as well kisses me softly and whispers "I am so glad you woke up for me."

I can't believe I am alive and well I look Rhydian in his eyes and asks "How I am I still alive?"

Rhydian smiles at me and say "Luckly the cut was to deep or else we might have lost you."

I look around to see Lance comes in the room walks straight to me and hug me it feels so surreal yet I couldn't help but smile.

Lance says "Amy my lil sis sorry for carrying you to such a shocking site but you need to know the truth!"

That's when I hear Rhydian roar in anger and say "Why don't you shut up Lance with your bull crap if only you weren' t Amy's big brother I would have your head."

Lance looks at Rhydian and says " Like if you could or did you forget I rescued your dumb ass you damn ignorant dog."

Rhydian says to Lance "I think you need to leave and don't come back!"

Oh my gushy Lance I think my poor big bro no more family left but me.

But what he did was wrong he almost cost us our lives after everything we have been through I don't want him to leave again.

Lance and Rhydian stand face to face but angry great as I wake up they want to fight.  Hmm hmm maybe I should stay out of it but I am afraid Rhydian might damage my bro.

Lance smirks and says "I would love to play fetch with you but I need to talk to Amy alone."

Rhydian growls at him and walks out the room Lance comes and picks me up tears roll down my cheeks.

He takes out the wires connected to my body and everything goes haywire Rhydian comes back in.

Rhydian asks "What are you doing Lance?"

Lance looks at Rhydian then at me and say "Amy it's time to wake up you can't stay any longer or you will die!"

Rhydian looks at me in fear as Lance takes out a hunter's knife and sits on the bed with me.

I am having a nightmare I need to wake up now I whisper "Lance I don't know what you are thinking but you can't."

He lifts the knife slowly and throws it at Rhydian hitting him with the hard part on his forehead.

Lance stands up with me walks to Rhydian and kicks him in his chest and sends him flying.

Lance looks at Rhydian and says " Stay down pup you will get hurt."

Then he carries me to the roof and says "I really wish that this is all you need Amy as a big bro I want to be with you forever but I have to kill you."

I look at him and ask in fear "W-why L-Lance?"

He looks at me as a tear slides down his cheeks and says "This is my mission please forgive me later!"

He stands up on the ledge and says "It's not going to hurt too much!"

Then he lets me go my heart sky rocked as my body felt gravity pull it to the ground.

I look to see Lance look at me then complete blankness I know I am going to die I hit the ground shocking me back to life.

I gasp in air and raise up my body only to see doctor and two nurses surrounding me oh my gushy why I am I in the hospital.

The doctor says "Hello child you just died for some seconds Nurse May check her vitals.

Now Amy look at me and tell me how you feel."

My throat felt like it was bursting I need water the doctor says "Nurse Grace give the patient some water."

Nurse Grace comes comes and put a glass with water to my mouth and slowly gives it to me.

Why I am I here anyway?

The doctor says "So child what is the last thing you remember?"

When the glass of water was finish I answer the doctor "The last thing I remember is my parents and I head to a restaurant that was suppose to really good and that's all doctor Bill."

I look at his jacket and saw that name Doctor Bill looks at me and says "Well you and your parents got into accident on your way with another car you are the only one who went into a coma for 6 months now."

I nod and ask "What about my parents?"

The doctor looks at me then says "Well child your parents are outside crying cause they think tour dead so nurse May can you bring in the family and the friend."

Okay now this makes complete sense why I am here the nurses and the doctor step out then I see my mom and my dad come in with Lance and Devan behind the my mom hugs me tightly and cries.

While my dad looks at me and says "Thank you Amy for not leaving us."

When I was about to speak flash back of something Rhydian who is he?

Hi everyone I am so sorry for not updating much but I have been really busy with alot of things anyway there is two more chapters to go then I am finish with this book.

I like to thank you for your votes and some comment so see you soon.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
Hugs and Kisses
Lady_Have_A_Heart.