Chapter 15

[3rd Person POV]

Once upon a time in a blissfully quiet Saturday morning...

The L/N household is a family that lives every single day of their lives as happy and positive as possible, this is how Y/N L/N came to be.

Generally, the family wakes up early, starting their day at 5 in the morning for breakfast and moving on from there.

However, since it is Saturday, the L/N household had decided to wake up a little later, which is at 7am, taking it easy for the day as opposed to their usual energetic everyday lives; though with the exception of D/N, who was needed to come in to work.

Y/N, after finishing breakfast, sat in front of the television, watching his favorite show contentedly.

"Y/N, dear. I'm going to have a guest today, can I send you in an errand?"

Y/N turned to look at his mother near what he calls her "Sewing area" since she's a very talented Seamstress, his father had cleared that space specifically for M/N.

"Sure, mom! What is it?"

"I have a list of materials I need bought, and I need them before the guest arrives. Meanwhile, I'll be preparing the stuff we'll use."

"Ooooh, alright!"

M/N handed Y/N the list of things to buy and the money to buy them with, Y/N got dressed up in a black long sleeved shirt and pants, as well as white slip-ons.

"I'll be going now!"
Said Y/N, getting up from the porch where he put on his shoes.

"Okay, but don't go running too fast there, Sonic."

"Moooom~! I told you not to call me that!"
Y/N pouted, to which his mom responded by pinching his cheek lightly.

"Oh, alright. Mother was just teasing. Now go get 'em, honey."
M/N giggled at her adorable son.

When Y/N exited his home, he was greeted by the sun's light, basking in it.

He inhaled deeply then exhaled softly as he stretched his body.

Hopping one... two... three...

Y/N dashed, and his speed was as incredible as always.

In the entire Hope's Peak Academy, Y/N is the fastest student to have ever attended there, and as small as he is, he's actually rather strong; being in good shape and all.

But of course, the edge he has is his speed and flexibility, which is why he's the Ultimate Traceur.

Proving it, Y/N had arrived at Akihabara in mere 45 seconds and had not even broken a sweat. Which explains why his own mother called him "Sonic", from the video game character.

And while Y/N is so fast to the point of absurdity, his speed would mean nothing if he could not even remember where he was suppose to go, so he did what he did best.

Simply ask around. If anyone could achieve the feat that is to interact with people effortlessly, it's Y/N. That's one of his greatest strengths after all.

"Umm, may I have directions on some shops regarding sewing?"

His questions were vague, but was understood by the people he asked.

"Sure! We'll take you to some of our favorites!"

Y/N was taken by the hand by a girl probably older than him, she was accompanied by two other girls who were more than happy to help him.

It seems that there was some kind of convention going on, which lead to the many people visiting Akihabara, and which would also explain why the people accompanying him were dressed in very fashionable outfits.