Chapter 10

*3rd Person POV*

"wHAT?! IT'S CANCELLED?!?!"

"That's what we've been told whilst you were asleep, L/N kun."

"But whyyy??"

"They never really told us...they just suddenly announced it."

"Aww poot!"

Y/N pouted and rested his chin on the desk as Akamatsu patted his head with a little smile on her face.

"I'm sure there'll be next time."

"You really think so...?"

"I know so."

While the two friends talked, Y/N suddenly felt a weight on his head and back. Angie took the liberty of leaning on his back whilst grabbing the boy's shoulders.

"Nyahahaha~ Atua told Angie to check on Angie's friend Y/N! He told Angie you're feeling down!"

"Abit...but there's really nothing I could do except accept it...Ooh! I wonder Makoto chan's doing?"

"Makoto chan?"

"Oh! It's my super duper uber best friend from Class 78! Makoto Naegi!"

"Hmm...What's he like?"

"Weeeellll...he's super kind and awesome! We often walk home together since our houses are close! He's also the Ultimate Lucky Student!"

"Lucky Student, huh?"

"Eeeeeyup!"

Y/N talked and talked and talked, the enthusiasm is very evident in his voice, it made the two people he was talking to want to listen more.

An Idea suddenly popped on the Traceur's head as he suddenly stopped talking and pulled out his phone to text his best friend.

Y/N: "Makoto chan, is it your free-time today?"

Naegg: "Yea, we're not really doing anything at the moment since the sports event got cancelled."

Y/N: "I'm on my way to meet you then!"

Naegg: "Won't you get lost?"

Y/N: "●_● don't underestimate me, Makoto chan..."

Naegg: "(°ロ°٥) sorry sorry!"

Y/N: "I'm on my way!"

Once he was done, Y/N pocketed his phone and stood from his seat while he stretched.

"Where are you going, Y/N~~~??"
Angie asked while leaning towards Y/N.

"Going to meet Makoto chan!"

"Won't you get lost...?" Akamatsu asked the innocent boyo who's expression turned into that of an insulted one.

"Heyyy! I'm not that bad at directions!"

"You always say that..."

"That's because I'm noooot!!"

"Just yesterday you called me because you don't remember the street on the way to your home."

"I-It's just in the campus! I won't get lost like y-yesterday!"

Akamatsu gave a little chuckle at how hard Y/N tried to defend himself, he is so adorable.

"Fine, but be safe, okay?"

"Roger that, Akamatsu san!"

Y/N ran to the door and went outside, he hurried towards Class' 78, and by hurried, I mean it took only 30s for him to arrive since he is the Ultimate Traceur.