Fluffy One-shots:Kokichi Ouma

*3rd Person POV*

*shuffle* *shuffle*

*click*

*giggle*

"It was a dark and scary night...the room was quiet and there were 2 boys huddled on the bed having the best time of their lives since they live together,but! An evil spirit wanted to mess with them...so! It slowly crept behind one of the boys and then...it quickly snatched one of their bodies completely taking over it,since then it caused havoc to anyone it crosses...do you wanna know how I know?"

Y/N was on the opposite side of the blanket fort and quickly nodded his head.

"Because....."

"I'M THE MONSTER!!! AND I'M HERE TO EAT UP YOUR LAUGHTER!!"

Kokichi quickly pounced on Y/N who let out a little yelp before the Supreme Leader quickly attacked him with tickles.

Y/N giggled hysterically and tried to push Kokichi away,but the mischievous leader has already reduced him to a laughing mess causing the traceur's strength to deteriorate.

"K-Kokichi chahahahan! Stahahap it!"

"Who's Kokichi? Oh! Is he the one that I took?? Sorry,but he ain't coming back until I'm full! So you'll have to wait until I've had my fill"
Kokichi teased.

This is the two's regular everyday life,Kokichi always thinking up stuff to make things exciting and Y/N's always up for it!

Their relationship is as childish as people would think,and they're not afraid to show it...

Well,Y/N's too oblivious and Kokichi would do anything to preserve his childish innocence.

Of course,their relationship didn't just suddenly start out of nothing. During the 3 years these two spent as students in Hope's Peak Academy,Y/N and Kokichi had been best friends and stuck together.

They always have each other's back,especially Y/N,since people like to look at Kokichi as a villain when Y/N saw him very differently.

Y/N saw him as the most fun and bestest friend he could ever ask for,but that friendship soon developed into something more.

Kokichi originally wanted to have a significant other that can match him in terms of intelligence,but something about Y/N and his childish innocence drew Kokichi to him.

Maybe it's because of what he lost as a kid,and now he wants to save what little of that innocence as much as he can.

Kokichi was the first one to realize his feelings for the boy,always joking around and teasing him,Y/N would only pout playfully whenever Kokichi teased him which would directly attack his heart because of how adorable it is.

Y/N didn't really know about his feelings for Kokichi until the liar himself confessed.

It took alot out of Kokichi to finally say it,he patiently waited for Y/N's answer and when he said "I like you too,Kokichi chan!" the liar's heart fluttered and pounded at great speeds.

They lived together after they graduated at Hope's Peak.

Y/N's job is a professional stuntman and YouTube sensation,not only because the people there adore his overall adorable self,but his talent of parkour is unparalleled,such as why he was given the title "SHSL Traceur"

Kokichi's job is unknown to Y/N,but he disappears with a rest of his members from tine to time,Kokichi would often arrive home with a pouty Y/N waiting for him...luckily he's found a solution to that...which are donuts..