Chapter 20

[3rd Person POV]

"No... This is never gonna work out. We're never gonna finished the pictorial this way..."

Shirogane Tsumugi slowly put a hand under her glasses and on top of her eyes as she sighed heavily and leaned back against her chair.

The cosplayer was hit in such a huge dilemma that the people she was around currently was able to feel her exasperation.

And any second now, they knew she was going to go off.

As if on cue, she suddenly whipped her arm to point at Kaito Momota, who was currently wearing a Sailor Moon outfit.

"WE DON'T HAVE THE PERFECT HEROINE! MOMOTA KUN LOOKS TOO MUCH OF A MAN THAT HE'S NOT EVEN A CONVINCING ENOUGH GIRL!"

The astronaut, already ashamed of his forced partaking into this event, being promised to play the role of the cool hero only to be robbed of the coolness of it while still playing the hero, in his eyes atleast.

Of course, he bit back.

"IT'S AS IF I WANTED THIS! WHY AM I THE HEROINE?! HARUMAKI'S THE GIRL HERE!"

"NO WAY! HARUKAWA SAN LOOKS TOO MUCH OF A HANDSOME PRINCE THAT IT FEELS LIKE A CRIME TO HAVE HER PLAY THE HEROINE!"

"THEN WHY ME?! SHUICHI IS HERE TOO!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED SAIHARA KUN AS YOUR SIDEKICK!"

"BECAUSE YOU PROMISED THAT I'D PLAY A COOL HERO! THIS ISN'T COOL AT ALL!"

"THE DISRESPECT- HOW DARE YOU!? YOU DON'T KNOW THE COOLNESS OF THE CHARACTER THAT IS SAILOR MOON EVEN IF IT HIT YOU SQUARE IN THE FACE!"

As the two argued, the other cosplayers within the Ultimate Cosplayer's lab could only watch while patiently waiting for everything to be over.

Harukawa Maki had her hair tied into a single pony tail, highlighting the length of her hair; she also wore a suit that showed her built figure and made her look like a convincing male lead of a shoujo manga. It's also an outfit that made her red eyes stand-out as her hair and the rest of her outfit are black in color.

Shuichi Saihara is dressed as the usual henchman, with a long trenchcoat, a top hat, and a fake tobacco pipe. He's sure that he isn't supposed to even be part of the series, none of them are, it's Shirogane's attempt at making a crossover come true, but because of casting choices, it just wouldn't work out.

Kaede Akamatsu was also present, but instead of partaking in the cosplaying, she played the role of a co-director and cameraman, just on another angle.

Due to her own fantasies being thwarted by the "main heroine" Shirogane doubled over and started pounding the ground with her fists, throwing a tantrum as she did.

"O-Oi?! Are you that desperate to live out whatever messed up fantasies in your head?!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! THIS IS MUNDANE COMPARED TO WHAT I WANT TO REALLY SEE! I'M DOING YOU GUYS A FAVOR!"

"YOU'RE DOING US A FAVOR?!"

"Ugh, when is this gonna stop?"

Harukawa pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation due to how loud Momota and Shirogane are.

"I'm sure they're going to reach some sort of middle ground or an alternative any later now."
Said Saihara, as he took off the top hat he was wearing.

That is until an idea popped inside Shirogane's mind, an idea so good she felt like she should treat herself to yakiniku later.

"Wait, wait... What if... We invited L/N kun?"