Fluffy One-shots:Kaede Akamatsu

*3rd Person POV*

"Kaede chaaaaaaaannnn~!!"

The little innocent traceur hopped on his lover's back with pure euphoria.

"Did you miss me already?"

"Yesssss...I was soooo lonely without youu!"

"I'm sorry if work takes too long,I promise cuddles later!"

"It's okay for me! Though,I don't get why my work has a much more shorter time than yours..."

"Well,I have practice too,I guess that prolongs our time apart"

"Still,the best part of any day is when I get to see my beloved Kaede Chan again!"
Y/N nuzzled further down Kaede's neck,earning some giggles from the pianist

She patted his head and walked towards the couch,the two had been living together a year after they graduated and finally became a couple.

Kaede was the first one to find a job as a songwriter and composer,and she also does orchestras in other countries.

Y/N had a harder time finding a job because of his childish appearance and mindset,but he was able to find a job as a stunt double for child actors,sometimes for adult actors too,they just have to add some thingies on his head.

On Kaede's free time,whenever Y/N isn't home,she plays her piano on their bedroom. If not that,then she hangs out with the old squad,which consisrs of:

Kaito Momota,Shuichi Saihara,Maki Harukawa,and Rantaro Amami.

She also gets into a ton of girl talks with Miu Iruma who's attitude has improved greatly because of Kaede's positive influence.

On Y/N's free time,whenever Kaede isn't around,he makes parkour videos and posts it on youtube,regardless of time and place,Kaede is always his first viewer and liker.

If not that,then he hangs out with Kokichi Ouma and DICE.

Or only him and Kokichi,the Supreme Leader never lost contact with the innocent traceur,claiming:
"Short bros need to stick together,and that's not a lie"

Sometimes Y/N,Chiaki,and Hajime go to different arcades just to pass the time,and they'll often go home at nighttime where Kaede would be waiting for him.

On both of their free times,they would cuddle on the bed or couch,that's the 70% of their free times,since Y/N is so clingy and touch starved.

Kaede doesn't really mind,even though she's often the little spoon. Yes,Y/N is the big spoon most of the time.

He likes to take in Kaede's scent and warmth everytime they cuddle,he's a very passionate cuddler.

If they are somehow not cuddling,they go out on dates!

Theme parks,theaters,or something classical like watching a piano concert.
They's always go to one of these.

Kaede likes to take pictures of Y/N whenever he isn't looking then she posts it on Social Media.

"Embodiment of Purity😍" is one of her many captions.

Y/N doesn't have Social Media,so Kaede's name in her social media becomes:
"Kaede and Y/N💗" she's a very cheesy lover.

Expect Y/N's name and a bunch of hearts written on the corners of her music sheets.

Overall,this is a 10/10 matchup.

Now we're going back to what they were doing.

"Is the fish okay?"

"It's excellent as always,Y/N chan~"