Chapter 6

*3rd Person POV*

"Ne,L/N kun! Why is it that you're always gone whenever it's lunchtime?"

"Well,My Super Duper Uber Best Friend that I consider a Brother named Makoto Naegi Chan! Is a student there!" Y/N exclaimed his face brightening with every word.

"But can't Angie have a turn with you L/N kun?"

"What do you mean? Do you want me to have lunch with you?"

Angie nodded her head happily.

Ok,Maybe I should explain...

So,L/N has been doing all kinds of stuff lately and Angie has been feeling lonely,Sure Yumeno and Chabashira was there but Chabashira kept Taking Yumeno away.

So she had no one to spend time with,And honestly...She knew Atua wouldn't approve but she had been feeling jealous that Y/N was always spending time with different people,she just misses her first friend here.

Good thing she caught L/N at a good time...

But Shhhh...Don't tell her I said anything ok?

-Narrator Chan (Guess who)

"Of course I will Yonaga san!!"

"Angie and Atua is happy that you've accepted our gracious invitation!" She laughed happily.

"Gotta tell Makoto Chan that I won't be able to make it then!"

And with that Y/N pulled out his phone and began to text Makoto,To which he replied "Sure,I won't be able to make it too since Maizono san invited us to a restaurant"

Then Y/N replied:
"Who's Maizono?"

Makoto:"A classmate,I'll introduce you to them soon ok?"

Y/N:"Ok then!"

"We're all set!" Y/N laughed.

"Yippee!!!" with all thst excitement,Angie pounced unto Y/N giving him a Big Hug,she rubbed cheeks with the Innocent Boy making him laugh by the overwhelming Affection.

"What are you to bozos Being all happy about?!" and there stood the person Y/N feared more than Harukawa when they first met.

"A-Ah! Uhmm..."

"HYAHYAHYAHYA!! That's right! Fear me loser! The Gorgeous Genius Miu Iruma is here!" She yelled at the boy making him. Wince and scoot away while sobbing.

"Yonaga chan,Cover his ears" Commanded Ouma with a smirk.

Angie was confused at first but covered the Boy's ears.

That's when Ouma started to talk Smack.

"You have alot of Balls talking back to me you little abortion!"

"Nishishi~ You talk big about balls! But I'm sure as hell you ain't getting one!" Yelled Ouma,feeling the need to insult her for making Y/N cry.

"Kh-!"

"And to top that,You're a rude Blond B*tch who's breath is so stinky The word was born the moment you started to breathe!" Ouma continued his Barrage,even with all the Insults he's spitting,Y/N couldn't hear anything and just watched as Yumeno distracted him with "Magic"

"Nyahahahaha! Good Job in distracting him Yumeno~"

"Nyeehh,It was no problem...I still have some MP left after all..."

"Uwaaah!" Y/N tried to grasp the Sparkles that Yumeno made only for it to disappear as soon as he made contact leaving the Boy very disappointed.

Once Ouma was done with trashtalking Iruma,Akamatsu had scolded Ouma for being too harsh with her but Iruma seemed to have liked being Trashtalked...which is weird.