Chapter 7

*3rd Person POV*

"Angie san has been too clingy with Y/N lately,We rarely ever get to spend time with him."
Akamatsu sighed as she looked at Y/N and Angie.

The energetic artist was clinging to the Traceur's arm and nuzzling her head against his side like a kitten.

And as always Y/N didn't think anything of it other than Angie being friendly.

Of course everyone took notice of this and were quick to talk about it,but considering how Innocent to love Y/N is made it hard for them to jump to conclusions.

Harukawa was noticeably the most jealous out of everyone,when asked she'll refute and threaten the hell out of anyone who confronted her.

But the pout on her face was obvious,she also keeps on staring at the two,Just imagine her reaction when she learned that Y/N and Angie were on the 1st name basis.

Now,enough of the recap! Let's get to the present!

.............

"Y/N~!!"

"Oh,Angie!"

Once again the Artist hugged his arm.

"Eeeehhh,You're keeping L/N chan all to yourself~" Ouma pointed an accusing finger at Angie.

Said Artist didn't take this well and let go of Y/N's arm to face The Supreme Leader.

"Arara~ Y/N and Angie are friends~ It's natural for us to be so close~"

"Hmmmm~ Hugging his arm and always keeping his attention away from others is what you consider Friendship? I'd say you're just self delusional~"

The two were emitting quite the terrifying aura as they stared at each other intently with a sinister smile etched on Ouma's face and a Happy yet creepy one on Angie's.

Y/N stepped back and he kept at it until he felt safe,he wasn't really sure what's happening,but the aura was scaring him so much.

Then he felt something touch his back.

"H-Huh?"

Y/N turned around to see Akamatsu with a sweet smile on her face,the traceur waved happily at the pianist the instant he saw her.

"Ohayo,Akamatsu san~"

Akamatsu giggled at the boy before greeting him back and petting his head.

"How are you~?"

"I'm fine,But you haven't been spending time with us..." Akamatsu pouted playfully,even though she was just messing around with him,Y/N took it seriously.

"U-Ueeh?! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Poor sensitive boy,He's about to cry out of guilt.

"It was a joke,But we do miss you though.." she admitted with a blush.

"HOLD UP BAKAMATSU!"

"I-Iruma san?!"

"Yeah! That's right! The Golden girl genius:Miu Iruma has finally spoken!"

Y/N hid behind Akamatsu as he was still scared of the Ultimate Inventor.

"As someone who never gets to spend time with him,I say that He's going to be with me this tine!" Iruma declared "I have alot of inventions that I wanna test out~"

This send chills down Akamatsu's spine,the same with everyone who heard her like: Shirogane,Saihara,Chabashira,And Harukawa.

"H-Hey! No lewding the Innocent boy!!" Shirogane pointed an accusing finger at Iruma who laughed.