Chapter 5

*3rd Person POV*

Okay,This isn't really how Y/N thought his day would go...

He was in a dark room,tied to a chair..

All that he remembers is saying Goodbye to Ouma after meeting him while Y/N was on his way home.

His 6th sense for danger didn't work since he was so sleepy,now he ended up here.

"U-Uhmm...H-Hello??"

Nobody Answered,Y/N had always been deathly afraid of the dark.

Now that he's by himself,tied to a chair inside a Very Dark room,He couldn't help bet let out a few tears as He whimpered helplessly.

After a few more Minutes of endless silence within the darkness a voice finally spoke.

"Hello L/N chan~" a Voice cooed,Y/N was glad that he heard a very Familiar Voice.

"O-Ouma kun! Thank goodness! Someone Captured me! Quick! You have to let me out!" The Smaller boy yelped tugging on his binds.

"Nishishi~ No can do L/N chan!"

"W-What? Why?"

"Because you see...."

Ouma put a finger on his lips in a hush motion as he glared daggers at Y/N.

"I'm the one who put you there."

The lights were suddenly turned on to reveal 9 more people with similar outfits as Ouma but with the exception of the masks.

"Meet a Portion of My Members L/N chan,My Organization has 10,000 members but we want to keep this between us friends only~"
Ouma gave a scary smile making the Innocent Boy shiver in fear.

"W-What do you want with m-me?" Y/N stuttered fearing they might eat chocolate in front of him and not give him some.

"What do we want? Well..."
Ouma's Already sinister smile changed into a more sickening one.

"WE WANT TO SEE YOU SUFFER L/N CHAN!"

Y/N was at a loss for words.

What did he do? He doesn't remember ever upsetting Ouma Kun to the point where he has to kidnap him.

"I....I don't understand...W-What did I do?" Tears streamed down the boy's face,Ouma could tell he was in genuinely terrified by what he was doing.

"Well,You became friends with everyone...and you spent time together with everyone,But never with me...you're simply making me Jealous L/N chan~"

"And for Doing that to the Supreme Leader of Evil,You deserve death!"
Ouma declared as all of them approached
Y/N slowly.

The Boy struggled to get out in his binds,but the ropes holding him were proven to be stronger than average.

He could only watch in fear as Ouma and his Members of Evil approached him.

"O-Ouma kun! S-stop please! I-I...I didn't do anything!" He begged the Leader of Evil.

"Nishishi~ Sorry L/N chan~ I've given you too many chances already and you decided to throw them back in my face~ I simply couldn't let you live after that~!" Ouma laughed as the Already horrified Y/N sunk into an even deeper Despair.

When they finally reached him,Y/N closed his eyes as Tears continuously streamed down his cheeks.

He waited for something painful but to his surprise Nothing happened.

The Traceur Slowly opened his Eyes and looked at a smiling Ouma.

"Nishishi~ looks like I succeeded L/N chan!" He laughed again.