Chapter 13

[3rd Person POV]

"So, I've been thinking about something..."

"What is it, Akamatsu?"

"We all know that we're going to meet the other classes, right?"

"Yes."

"And the class needs to be complete when we go, right?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Well, where is L/N kun?"

"Wasn't he with Angie?"

"Nope! Angie is here!"

The majority of the class is currently present for the meetup Chisa Yukizome set up in order for the students to get along with each other.

Akamatsu has been trying to look for Y/N for quite sometime now, and it's unnerving her that him, of all people, is late.

Harukawa also became visibly worried upon mentioning that
Y/N was missing, in this school full of ultimate-somethings, anything can happen to him.

And that's not even the worst part.

"Now that Akamatsu's mentioned about Y/N missing, I just noticed that Iruma san's missing too."
Said Saihara, before slowly paling at what he just said.

A moment of silence fell upon the whole classroom, even to those who aren't even in the conversation.

Iruma+Y/N missing?

oH- Oh sh!t.

Not to be rude or anything, but she's the #1 on the "not to leave Y/N with" list. Very Yabai.

"Y-You don't think that..."
Shirogane spoke from the front, visibly nervous.

"I guess there's one way to find out."
Amami stood from his seat in a calm manner before making his way towards the door.

"Amami kun, wait!"
Akamatsu halted the green-haired teen "Where are you even planning to find him?!"

"Where else but both of their labs? I'm going to Y/N kun's lab first before going to Iruma san's, you're welcome to join me."
Amami gave a laugh before opening the door and exiting.

"Waaaaah~! Wait for me, Amami chaaaan~!"
Ouma followed

"Yoohoo~! Don't forget me!"
Angie too.

It didn't take awhile for Momota to also stand up from his seat and follow the rest.

"C'mon! Who knows what invention those two are doing if they are together!"

Harukawa also followed rather quickly, sparing no time.

Akamatsu and Saihara had no choice but to go along, they are worried about Y/N too.

"B-Be careful, okay?!"
Shirogane acted as if Iruma was some sort of final boss in a game.

"Calm down, Shirogane san."
Saihara sweatdropped.

The halls were rather quiet, and the crowd didn't know the way to Y/N's lab, all except Harukawa.

She's the first one to ever enter his lab among the class (the first ever is obviously Yukizome lol) which Angie had grown jealous of and showed by pouting and whining about how "Atua isn't happy that he is not the first to see."

Of course, Ouma would reply with something along the lines of "Hah! A killer made her way before a God! So useless~!"

Which would anger Harukawa and Angie, but Harukawa can choose to ignore remarks of her past affiliations, but Angie? Nah.