Chapter 9

*3rd Person POV*
*After-School*

"*Yawn*"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah...just sleepy...Hinata kun is taking so long to get here..."

"He may have some work to do...c'mon,let's go to an arcade"

"Are we gonna play the crane games there,Nanami san?"

"Sure,if you want to..."

"Awesome!"

Harukawa had to leave Y/N early...she claimed that she has a part-time job and it so happens that they needed her there.

But we all know what that "job" is....so after trying to resist the super adorable pouting face of Y/N L/N,Harukawa had parted ways from him,leaving the boy walking around the campus...then he remembered that Class 77's representative Chiaki Nanami,could always be seen gaming there.

So Y/N approached her with his usual energetic self.

They had been gaming for awhile,they had hoped to see their friend Hajime Hinata,but the wait was all in vain...

Turns out,Nanami had been waiting for Hinata to turn up for one of their gaming sessions,but he's disappeared ever since their last hangout when the three of them went to the arcade.

She had been feeling lonely in all honesty,then Y/N showed up,He's the same as usual,but made no effort to hide how he misses Hinata,even if they weren't the complete trio,Nanami was still happy that he showed.

Having someone to game and spend time with was something she longed for way back when she was still not friends with the people in her Class...

The two chatting while they walked to the arcade,Nanami held Y/N's hand thinking he'd get in trouble if she were to just leave him unattended.

Y/N's okay with it,he just couldn't bounce around,He's pretty much like Ibuki Mioda,but smaller.

"Ne,Nanami san,What do you plan on playing at the arcade??"

"I thought you wanted to play the crane games?"

"Yeah,but that's what I want! I want to know what YOU want."

"If it were up to me....Then I'll be playing Marvel vs Capcom"

"A fighting game? Well,It's not real violence,so I think it's fine..."

"Are you interested in playing it with me?"

"Of course! If you want to play it,then it must be good,right???"

"I just play all kinds of games,even the
Not-so good ones..."

Before Nanami knew it,she found herself talking nonstop about games that're good even if the graphics aren't up to date,such as Final Fantasy,Tekken 5,and Feeding Frenzy,lmao.

Y/N didn't really know what Final Fantasy and Tekken is,but he sure as hell know the Game Feeding Frenzy and Purble Place.

"My weakness are romantic games...I never really have any experience to go with it so,I don't know how to play it"

"Romantic games??? Like...you give someone chocolates or something?" Y/N tilted his head in pure curiousity..

"I think it's like that.."

"Like,if I give my friend Ouma chan some chocolates and flowers??"

"I'm not really experienced in that field,so I wouldn't know"

"Ohhh..."

"But I have a couple of those games at my house...wanna play someday?"

"Sure!! It'd be super fun!"
The traceur displayed his excitement by jumping around.