ONE

chapter one;
the beginning of her story

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     ON A FINE DAY, THERE'S AN OLD MAN DRAGGING A TEENAGER WITH PEOPLE AROUND THEM LOOK AT THEM AS IF THEY'RE WEIRD.

    "hey gramps, you know still could turn back right?" a girl known as agatsuma y/n said while nervously laughing, "yeah, we definitely should turn back."

   "no, you're going to school!" her mentor known as kuwajima jigoro said as he continues grabbing her collar, prevent her from running away.

    "n-no i can't go!! there's too many people! kids— and they will— eat me! if i die, you'll never see me again!!" y/n whined as she squirmed out from her mentor's grip.

   "they're not gonna eat you or you going to die for goodness sake." her mentor sighed in frustration, "we're literally a few feet away from the gate, just go!" her mentor said as he push the girl over the entrance

    "go and make me proud!" he said before quickly walking away. the girl sniffed and wiped her tears as she sighed and made her way to her class.

    can her day get any worse?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    she's lost.

    she doesn't know where she is right now. she's just walking through random hallway and corners, then boom! she lost her way.

    her body was shaking as her e/c shift one place to another.

   "i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die— i don't want go to school anymore— why the fuck this school big in the first place—" she mumbling and focus around her to avoid bump into someone.

    then suddenly, she bumped into someone, oops, seems like I just jinxed it.

   by/n froze as she staring at the handsome, hot, pretty and gorgeous boy who had silver-lilac hair and lavender colored eyes

    looks like she fall in love at the first sight—

    "are you okay?" the boy asked, worriedly as she stared at him before shouting;

"PLEASE MARRY ME—"

A/n: Ok, is it good?