TWENTY EIGHT

chapter twenty eight;
new girl friend

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AGATSUMA Y/N was busy searching her future husband that named kokonoi

AGATSUMA Y/N was busy searching her future husband that named kokonoi. she heard from takemichi that her future husband actually a protective one which made her gone crazy despite chifuyu disapproval.

she was on her la la land, imagine about how happy her and her future husband in the future but her imagination stop when she saw a girl with bruise on her face at the park that she was about to walk pass by.

y/n just stare at the girl before walk away to find a near pharmacy. the girl really forget about searching her future husband.

as for the girl, who named shiba yuzuha, had tears in her eyes. clearing she trying to endure the pain.

her big bro, taiju beat her up because of hakkai's little mistake. like usual, she will take hakkai's and after that taiju just left for his gang shits. she told hakkai to go his toman meeting and not to worry about her. with hesitation, hakkai left his sister.

just right hakkai left, she broke into tears. the pain just too hurt. not the bruise but her poor heart. she decided to left the house to have some air to calm herself.

she hugs her knees as she sighed, she only want her mother to hug her again.

then she suddenly look up when a girl with yellow and orange stripe hair. what a unique yet beautiful hair.

"are you okay?" y/n asked, "yeah, i'm okay. don't worry about me." yuzuha reassured.

"but that bruise and your eyes said something else. so are you sure, you're okay?" y/n sat down beside yuzuha as the girl sighed, "let me patch you up."

yuzuha let the orange-yellow girl do the work, "who did this to you? you even have a pretty face. can i beat this person? even though i don't have balls to beat them?"

this cause yuzuha sightly smile, "don't worry about it. it's just a small accident."

"next time you're telling me okay? okay, you're my friend now- WAIT THAT MEAN I HAVE A GROUP OF GIRL FRIENDS?! YOU SHOULD MEET MY OTHER GIRL FRIENDS, HINATA AND EMMA! THEY'RE SO KIND AND I'M SURE THEY'LL LIKE YOU"

"sure! my name is yuzuha." the girl introduced herself, made a big smile appeared on the orange-yellow girl face, "what a beautiful name for a beautiful person like you. by the way, my name is agatsuma y/n!"

"remember yuzuha, we, girls, should protect each other so none of us get hurts! i'll protect you, hinata and emma!"

yuzuha smile, at least someone care about her right now. and that's made her happy.

did her mother see her right now? see her daughter making a friend?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MITSUYA TAKASHI stared at his gallery that full of y/n selfies. only god knows, how much he feels regret and guilt right now.

he still can't believe he said stupid shits to the only girl he cares and cares about him. everytime he see her in the economics club, he can't help but feel want to fall on his knees and apologize.

she never look at him like before. what is he expecting? hello? hi? how are you? well, he admit that he deserved it because of how he treated her last time.

he can't never forget how the last time she looked at him. her cold looks make really regret it and he wants her back more than anything.

is it bad that he want hug her and apologize about everything? he want to say that he didn't mean to kick her out and let his emotions took over.

he look up to the sky, and see stars brighten up the night. instead of brighten up the night, he felt like they was mocking him for being a coward. which he didn't deny that fact. but at the same time, when he look at the moon, he felt like the moon was crying along with him. mitsuya didn't realized tears already rolling on his face as his heart longing for someone.

his heart longing for her. mitsuya takashi miss agatsuma y/n so much. more than anyone else.

it's not like agatsuma y/n knows about and cares about it anyway. she has a mission. big one. she still have to avenge baji. she won't let kisaki got off hook just like that.

did kisaki really think his plans will go well just because he has a big brain? oh, no no. agatsuma y/n will not sit down and just watch.

she will do anything to bring kisaki tetta down for ruining everyone's future.

AUTHORS NOTE ;

AUTHORS NOTE ;

thank you taylor swift
for giving me
motivation to write.