FOUR

chapter four;
a boy and kids

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      AGATSUMA Y/N ARE ON HER WAY TO BACK TO HER HOUSE AFTER BUY GROCERIES FOR AND SHE GOT CHASED BY A DOG

      AGATSUMA Y/N ARE ON HER WAY TO BACK TO HER HOUSE AFTER BUY GROCERIES FOR AND SHE GOT CHASED BY A DOG. SHE DON'T WHAT SHE DID. LUCKY FOR HER, SHE'S A FAST RUNNER.

    she finally stopped near a playground to catch her breath after the dog didn't chase her anymore. then her eyes widened when saw a boy that maybe a year or two younger than her got surrounded by 3 tall ass guys. she don't want to get involve with them but she also don't want to leave that kid alone. she's not a cruel person.

    without thinking anymore, she is already in front of the three guys, protecting the boy behind her.

    "where's the fuck you coming from!?" one of them shouted, maybe this is the worst decision that she had ever made, she could just walk away and pretend nothing happen but instead she helps the boy.

'I'M GOING TO DIE!!! I WANT TO GET MARRY WITH SOMEONE FIRST BEFORE I DIEEE!'

    "i—" without any of them notice, someone from far heard them, and feel very annoyed. Then that person walks towards them;

    "oi."

    "hah?" one of the boys turned and didn't get to react anything, he got punched, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DUMBSHIT!!"

    the others' jaws dropped, "all you've been doing this whole time is bitch, bitch, bitch" the blond boy who just punched the guy who is currently on the floor said, then he walked towards rubbish bin, grabbed a bottle and smashed it.

    he points at the other two guys, "right now, i'm super fucking pissed off." y/n really want to run away, "get lost. or i'll your asses." the blond boy added

    the two guys quickly grabs their friend, "W-w-w-we're sorry!!!" 

    "we apologize!!" with that they're gone

    the kid and y/n look at the blond as the blond look at them with blank face, "you two go home" he said as he throw the bottle away 

   "kid, let's go!! i don't die today! i have to marry mitsuya first!!" the kid only look at y/n weirdly, "DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!"

     "uh, by the way, thank you for saving me earlier. I might get hit or something if you didn't come to save me.." 

    y/n look at the kid in shock before smiling, "no problem." then she whisper at him, "if you want to go to him, be careful, he might kill you" the kid only nodded in confusion.