TWENTY ONE

chapter twenty one;
pantene promotion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

it didn't last long to him standing, mikey fell on his knees because of lost too much blood and was exhausted

the opponents gang took this as a chance to attack the fallen leader, and chouji, the valhalla captain lead the members to follow him, "we're gonna curb-stomp mikey!"

takemichi who had seen the captain, stunned, and start thinking if he have seen chouji before, "somebody! mikey-kun gonna-"

mitsuya and chifuyu busy punching the valhalla members, along y/n who start praying for her dear life once again, knowing she won't make out there alive.

draken and hanma also busy fighting each other, but draken took over, "hanma! you a goddamn zombie?!"

this left takemichi alone, but it didn't stop him from saving mikey, he also running to reach the top, "mikey-kun! outta my way!" but the only thing he got is hitting fron valhalla members, yet he still don't give up.

chouji who had already reached the top, was about to hit mikey with a metal pipe but he got punched by kisaki who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "tokyo manji gang, third division captain, kisaki tetta. my division will protect our gang's leader!"

"wow. not bad at all, kisaki." mitsuya said with grin on his face as chifuyu tsked, "is he tryin' to become the leader?"

the other Toman members start praising kisaki, "kisaki! good work!! i'll leave mikey to you!" not only but draken too. not knowing its one of his mistakes. big mistake top of that. never praise the enemy.

mitsuya notice something off about y/n, her face suddenly darken. it's very rare to see and its actually scared him. is she doesn't like kisaki? they never met before. he decided to waved this off.

without anyone notice, baji keisuke appeared behind kisaki, "i was waiting for this." with that he hit kisaki's head.

what's with everyone hitting people in the head by the way?

baji sudden presence took everyone off guard, "baji-kun!"

baji glanced down and his hair flowing along with the air, y/n snorted at this, "is he doing pantene promotion or something?" this joke cause mitsuya and chifuyu who standing close to her, deadpanned as if their faces told her this is not the time.

their reaction made her stop, "okay, i'll shut up." she said before slowly stepped back to help baji.

"baji beat down kisaki!" valhalla members cheered as baji grinned, "kisaki! i'm gonna rearrange your fucking face!"

"stop it baji!" the shout of draken made takemichi flinched, "we came here to take you back!" when mitsuya shouted that, baji froze and glanced to his friends but he suddenly got thrown away.

baji stood up, with a grin on his face as he glared at kisaki, he was about to attack again but chifuyu all of a sudden appeared in front of him. blocking him from getting further, "chifuyu? the fuck are you doing?"

"outta my way chifuyu!"

"baji-san, don't do this. if you take down kisaki now, you'll be going against mikey-kun! if you want to save toman from kisaki, now's not the time." just chifuyu finished, baji hit him with his metal pipe.

"stay outta this, chifuyu." baji said without looking at his ex-vice captain, "i kept you beside me so i could use you in fights. i don't give a shit about what you think."

"i'm the first division vice-captain! i'm here to protect you, baji-san! if you really wanna get past me then i won't hold back!" chifuyu yelled out without any hesitation.

"do it." baji said without also hesitation, knowing chifuyu can't hit him, "you got ten seconds."

"huh?!" baji start counting from backwards, "six..what's wrong? five..thought you weren't holding back? if you don't kill me...you won't be able to stop me. four..three..two..one.."

"zero." suddenly takemichi attack baji by hugging his waist, "takemitchy?!"

"chifuyu! let's stop baji-kun together!" he yelled out his name but chifuyu still didn't bug, "i can't, takemitchy."

a tear rolling on chifuyu handsome face, "i can't hit baji-san." the bleached blond at his friend in disbelief and shock, "chifuyu, what do you mean-" takemichi got cut off when baji hit the back of his head. he's slowly loosing conscious but image of hinata on her death moment and mikey's sad face made him hold on.

he tighten his arms around baji, "i'll save you, even if i have to do it alone!!" but suddenly remember the missing piece of the puzzles, "the one who kills baji-kun isn't kisaki. it's kazutora-kun."

he turned around to see where kazutora supposed to be at, but he's gone.

he's not that gone, but he's just right near him. right behind his best friend, baji keisuke.