THIRTY NINE

chapter thirty nine;
bad end

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE SUNSET GLOWING IN THE EVENING AS AGATSUMA Y/N SITTING BESIDES ZENITSU WATCHING IT TOGETHER

the two getting closer to each other like a sister and brother's relationship. they understand each other and gossiping about toman and also kaigaku. this goes unnoticed by y/n on how zenitsu know kaigaku.

agatsuma y/n feels like another part of her heart is complete every time she's with zenitsu. every time he doesn't show up, that another part of her heart feels empty. zenitsu fills up that another part with happiness.

she always feels safe around him.

even though they are arguing about something stupid, they always end up laughing at each other. people often thought y/n was crazy because she was laughing and talking alone but in reality she's not alone at all because she have zenitsu to talk to.

"so, what's your plan after this? you already finished your main motive to get kick kisaki out of toman." zenitsu glance over to the girl who seems like still smiling, mesmerized by the sunset;

"well, i actually don't know. but i was thinking of visiting tanjiro and the other. do you want come with me?" she finally turned to him.

zenitsu smiles, "of course. i'm always stuck with you, aren't i? must prevent you from doing anything stupid and dangerous."

she glares at him, and says that she's strong enough to protect herself which he laughed at and when she was about to shout at him, he cut her off with holding her hand.

his cold hand on her warm one.

"when will you remember me?" he asked quietly, but the girl still hear him, "remember you? what do you mean by that?"

zenitsu only shakes his head with a sad smile. he really wants her to remember him as her another half or to be more precise - as her twin brother, agatsuma zenitsu. that's his full name.

zenitsu swore on his life to always protect y/n. that's why he never left her side even though she got a disease when she was only 10 year old.

he never missed a day to take care of her, day and night with a story that wanted to be told just to want his little sister to never feel lonely in her room. everyday, he always wished to swap their places. he wished he was the one who got poisoned instead.