TWENTY SEVEN

chapter twenty seven;
the wonderpets

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHOCK AND CONFUSED WAS PLASTERED ON THE TWO TEENS FACES, it was very understandable for takemichi

"and that's everything I've done." takemichi finished, as chifuyu look down, "i'm gonna get killed by kisaki?"

takemichi starting to regretting it, he shouldn't tell them, did he just made a big mistake?

"just kidding- i'm just joking around!"

"somehow, i knew." y/n spoke, "the moment i heard you said you're 26 and even if you denied it, i can hear your heartbeat quicken. that's when i grew suspicious on you. i was starting to observe you and caught that you've been off sometimes. one minute you were acting like a middle schooler, one minute you were acting like an adult."

this causes takemichi taken back, why someone like y/n can then chifuyu open his mouth, "even before the fight with Valhalla, you told baji-san please don't die. i wasn't standing close enough, so i didn't hear what you were talking about in detail but i definitely heard that. you knew that baji-san was gonna die. that's why you were so desperate."

"it's true and that same goes with kazutora and draken." the agatsuma girl added.

takemichi finally accepted the fact he couldn't get anywhere anymore, "yeah- i knew but i couldn't stop it. even though i tried to save him.."

"you're pretty incredible." this cause the bleached blond look up to face his friend and confused, "you've been fighting all alone, right? with nobody praising you or anything. be proud of yourself, takemitchy. the results don't matter!" chifuyu said with pride in his voice;

"nobody's watching, but you stood and fought without running. we respect you, dude." the wise speech made y/n nodded her head.

tears swelling in takemichi eyes, " you guys really believe me? and all the stuff i said that sounds like total bullshits?"

"with your confession and my observation? of course, yes."

"course i do, dumbass! we all are a team, aren't we?" takemichi starting to crying, as his two friends laughing at him.

telling chifuyu and y/n was absolutely the right choice.

"i kinda like this takemichi guy." zenitsu spoke for the first time after a long time which got y/n's eyes widened.

where have you been this whole time? i'm worried you know? she questioned, which she could feel zenitsu frowning, "i'm sorry for not being there for you when you need someone. i'm worst person."

y/n internally smiles, you're forgiven. just don't do it again. you actually care about me, huh?

zenitsu sadly smile;