EIGHT

chapter eight;
protect

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      AGATSUMA Y/N WAS GLARED AT HER PHONE AFTER GOT A PHONE CALL FROM MITSUYA

    it's not like she doesn't like when he called her but today is a day she was supposed to rest from the world.

    but it involves draken and peh-yan so she wants to help her friends. to be honest, she hasn't heard from peh when she heard his best friend got arrested. she should help a friend who is in need.

    she grabs her wooden sword since she doesn't have a real sword and it's dangerous to bring one. she don't want end up in jail yet.

     she just hopes nothing bad or big will happen or she jumps off a building.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      y/n and mitsuya are currently at the parking lot after seeing peh-yan's motorcycle with rain hit their body.

    then suddenly they saw someone familiar, "takemitchy!?" mitsuya called him, making takemichi turned around, "mitsuya-kun!! and you that girl!"

   "i have a name and it was y/n!" y/n said as takemichi sheepishly apologized at her, "wait, it's just you here? where's draken?" mitsuya asked, back to their main topic.

   "it's real bad, mitsuya-kun!" takemichi jogged closer to the duo, "draken-kun's gonna get attacked!" mitsuya nodded, already knew about it which the bleached blond confused, "huh? you knew that?!"

    "how'd you know?" mitsuya asked, "it's peh-yan!" — "kiyomasa-kun's gonna" he and takemichi answered at the same time.

    "which one is the real one?" y/n asked as she crossed her hands.

   "mikey was gonna use money to buy pah-chin's freedom but draken was against it." mitsuya said as takemichi listening to him. as for y/n, something caught her ears instead. she didn't listen to their conversation anymore. she walks towards the noises and left the boys without telling them.

   she walks in the dark forest, puts her fear aside and focuses on the noises. then she finds draken and emma talking to peh-yan.

   the agatsuma girl glares at peh, after not seeing his face for a long time. she's going to give him a good punch. she's very mad mad right now. then her eyes catch someone in the bushes with a bat. her mind clicked, they're going to use a dirty move. no way she will let that happen.

    she pulled out her wooden sword and hit the person's head. she smirks, that's what you get for wanting use a dirty move and want to hurts her friend.