THIRTY EIGHT

chapter thirty eight;
you're fired

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOMAN MEMBERS ARE GATHERING FOR THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR

TOMAN MEMBERS ARE GATHERING FOR THE FIRST MEETING OF THE YEAR. RYUGUJI KEN, THE VICE-PRESIDENT STANDING BESIDES SANO MANJIRO, THE LEADER.

"the first meeting of the year of all the members of the tokyo manji gang will now begin!!" the tall blonde shouted, making all the members focus on them.

"toman and the black dragons faced each other in conflict. we originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. it was caused by discord between the brothers, shiba hakkai and shiba taiju. toman clashed with the black dragons on christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle." draken said.

"three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone! the first person, shiba hakkai to the front!" he called the mention male out.

there stood a firm looking hakkai in front of everyone that he lied to. He confessed to all members his wrongdoings and said he's responsible for all of that. he bowed and apologize to everyone that he lied and drag into his problems. he thought everyone will react negatively but they reassured him it was okay which took him by surprised.

even mitsuya offered him his old position, which everyone in the second-division agreed and starts chanting hakkai's name.

"the battle with the black dragons, just saving hakkai was worth all the problems!" chifuyu said, which takemichi agreed with, "i'm still surprised that i got invited in this meeting." agatsuma y/n who got invited by mikey himself, spoke from besides chifuyu.

when draken spoke again, he called two members of the black dragons out to the front. obviously it didn't get a good reaction. well, except for one. y/n shake chifuyu's shoulder while screaming (quietly) at his ear when kokonoi appears. chifuyu didn't really mind at her scream but he glaring at the black haired male instead.

"inui seishu, from the 11th generation black dragons." inui introduce himself, "kokonoi hajime, from the same gang." as well as kokonoi.

this causes toman members weirded out by this. why the hell black dragons are here? in toman meeting?

"the 10th generation black dragons lost to toman. our former leader, shiba taiju, has retired. we have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation." kokonoi said as inui continue, "and, after discussing with mikey, we've decided to join under toman!"

not only takemichi shocked by this but also all toman members, "i assign the black dragons to the first division. in other words, under hanagaki takemichi's command!" mikey, the leader himself spoke out.

"the black dragons are under my command? why..? whose decision is this?!" takemichi, who's still in disbelief asked. with his still calm expression, mikey answer,"'if we're going to be a part of toman, we'd rather be with him..' that is what they want."