TWELVE

chapter twelve;
she's doomed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AGATSUMA Y/N ARE CURRENTLY WITH MITSUYA TAKASHI IN THE HOME ECONOMICS ROOM

AGATSUMA Y/N ARE CURRENTLY WITH MITSUYA TAKASHI IN THE HOME ECONOMICS ROOM. SHE NOTICED HE SPACE OUT, STARING AT NOTHING WHICH MAKE THE AGATSUMA GIRL WORRIED. EVEN THE CLUB MEMBERS WORRIED ABOUT THEIR PRESIDENT.

every minute, she had to stop him from almost sewing his hand with the cotton until she had enough and told him to rest, no matter how many times the lilac haired male say he's okay. But y/n pretended she didn't heard it.

after that, mitsuya continue space out and y/n decided to talk to him because she's a great friend :D

"hey mitsuya, it's there something wrong? you know that you can talk to me right?" the orange-yellow female said

then mitsuya sighed, "actually it's about yesterday. takemitchy suddenly punched our new third division captain, kisaki. then baji punched takemitchy then suddenly announced that he was leaving toman to join valhalla."

the lilac haired male bitterly chuckled, "what a problematic person right?"

y/n tenses, baji really did it. why'd he tell her in the first place?

"you know what? maybe we should continue do our work" mitsuya smile, then walk away as y/n watch him leaving.

the yellow-orange female would be lying if her heart is not hurt watching her friend/future husband like this but what can she do? she already promised baji that she wouldn't tell anyone about it but at the same time she feels like she betrayed mitsuya.

she can't imagine how hurt for the others when they are watching baji leaving. from what she heard from mitsuya, the founding members are so close.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

right after school, y/n walk home alone as always while in deep thoughts, thinking how to run away from the

she didn't even notice that she took the wrong route, randomly corner right and left until suddenly she bumped into someone familiar and unfamiliar. one of them turned their head to her.

"y/n-chan!" y/n lifted up her head and saw takemichi waved at her as if he was giving her a signal to save him as the person beside her look at her, interested.

the orange-yellow female looked around her, to scan the area. then she realized as she froze, it's not her usual way home. y/n immediately grabs takemichi's shoulders, shook back and forth, "TAKEMICHI, IM LOST!!"