TWO

chapter two;
she only want to go home

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       "I'LL BE A GOOD WIFE FOR YOU! SO PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

    is what she said. the pretty boy is really in shock, which is understandable because he didn't expect a girl suddenly shout and ask him hand in marriage.

    "eh? uh, I'll think about it" the pretty boy asked as he sweatdropped

'HE DIDN'T SAY NO! I'VE A CHANCE!!'

     "so, are you a new? I haven't seen you around before" the boy asked her to change the subject.

     "oh uh, yeah, I don't know why the old man suddenly wants me to go to school" y/n mumbled, as the pretty boy smiled, "i see, my name is mitsuya takashi. are you perhaps a second year?"

    "i'm agatsuma y/n..and yeah, i'm in class 2-2..." the orange-yellow haired girl answers which mitsuya gives her a grin, "what a coincidence, that's my class too!" then mitsuya who's an angel of course offered if she wants walk with him and y/n who feel so lucky to walk with her future husband, agreed.

    suddenly someone called Mitsuya name, "oi mitsuya!"

    mitsuya turned around, "no need to shout peh." he deadpans, y/n who saw the scary looking guy, immediately hide behind the lavender colored hair male.

'SCREW SCHOOL, I WANT TO GO HOME!! SCHOOL REALLY FULL OF SCARY AND TALL KIDS!!'

    peh saw y/n who's shaking and hiding behind Mitsuya, "mitsuya, who is that chick behind you?"

     "oh, this is y/n. she's new here" Mitsuya look at his side, and look the already gone, "y/n? where are you?"

    "i'm right behind you..." y/n said quietly, still scared of peh-yan. mitsuya laughing at this, "what are you doing behind me? come meet my friend"

    "NO, HE'LL KILL ME AND EAT ME!!" the girl shouts, which makes peh irritated at her words, "HAA!?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN KILL YOU?!!"

    "GRAMPS PICK ME UP! I'M SCARED!!"

    "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING?!"

    "AND WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME BACK!?!"

    mitsuya sighed at the two, they just met and already shouted at each other. he didn't pay for this.

    "will you two stop shouting? you two attracted the attention of students" mitsuya scolded them like a mother would do, which peh and y/n immediately shut their mouth.

    "thank you." mitsuya sighed, "now introduce each other"

    there's a silence between them, "Agatsuma y/n.." the blonde haired female spoken as she gives peh side eyes.

    "i'm hayashi ryohei, call me peh-yan"

    there's awkward silence, y/n is so close want to run away and go home. if she knows where the gate is, maybe right now she won't be in this situation. this is all her old man's fault.

    she glanced at peh-yan, he had his scary face and y/n slowly stepped back, and turned around to run but too bad, mitsuya caught her collar before she got run away.

    "LET ME GO!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!" y/n tried to run away again, and almost drag MItsuya with her. The lavender haired male surprised with her strength

    "peh! help me take her to my homeroom teacher" mitsuya ordered as peh-yan only nodded, like watching the agatsuma girl suffering.

    "NOOOOOO!!!!!"

AUTHOR NOTE ;

AUTHOR NOTE ;

i really need to
edit all chapters.