➳38

If I was your boyfriend~

It was evening time when the sun was setting down and the whole sky displayed a pallete of red, orange and pink hues

It was evening time when the sun was setting down and the whole sky displayed a pallete of red, orange and pink hues. Jaemin stood infront of his favourite cafe- 'COFFEE HOUSE'. He entered the cafe with a smile and greeted a staff who was leaving after her shift was completed. He saw another girl at the cafe bar wearing the cafe apron, ready for her shift. She bowed to him because he was the son of the owner of the coffee shop.

He frowned and said, "Heejin, you are still bowing to me?! How many times shall I tell you to treat me like a friend? Afterall I'm a regular costumer."

The younger girl giggled and said, "Sorry Jaemin. I always forget."

The male leaned on the bar as he looked around. "Where is she?"

"Who?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Kiara", he beamed.

"Huh? You know her?", she asked, being surprised.

"Ofcourse. We study at the same university."

"Really? So you came to see her?", Heejin teased him by smirking.

He shyly nodded.

"What? Our Jaemin has a crush?!" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Maybe. But hey I also came here to drink your Namericano." He flashed a toothy smile.

She scoffed. "Who drinks that poison?"

"I do."

"That's a disgusting shit."

"Ok ok but tell me where is she?"

The short girl pointed at the bathroom. "There."

"Oh. Hey! Can you give me your apron?"

"Why? What will you do?"

"Heejin. You can go home. You don't need to work today."

Her eyes widened. "What?! Really? Then who will do my work?"

"I will do."

"For real?", she asked as he nodded his head.

"Now. Come to the staff room. She is going to come out of the bathroom. Fast!", he said and went to the small room as a still confused Heejin trailed behind him.

Few seconds later, Kiara came out of the bathroom and not seeing her co-worker there, made her confused as she looked around the cafe. Seeing customers coming in, she went back to her position and received their orders. Then, suddenly Heejin came out of the room with a happy face.

Kiara looked at the younger girl. "Where is apron?"

"I'm going home", she squealed.

"Why?" She looked at her with wide eyes.