Chapter Three

Chapter 3💩
Kai'ceonna

I looked down at my feet and back at him then, my emotions took the best of me. I blacked out. I began fighting and punching him crying. "I hate you." I yelled over and over. He was the reason for everything. I could tell he was confused but I didn't care.
"You did this to me." I said through the sobs. He grabbed my arms crossing them, "What the hell is your problem, ma? I don't even know you." I snatched my arms away, "You're the reason for everything, my world is turned upside down because of you." He stepped back, "What?" I sighed, "Forget it."
I walked back down where I came from and grabbed Aurei and our stuff and went to find the exit. "Can you tell me what's going on?" He yelled after me. I looked down at Aurei and turned to look back at him,
"She's yours."
He just stood there for a second before yelling, "The fuck? There's no way in hell, she's mine. Bitch, I don't know you. You can get the hell on." I was shocked. I always imagined seeing him again, hoping it would be all peaches and cream. But, it surely wasn't. I shook my head and walked down the stairs soon finding the exit. Aurei started crying as soon as I hit the cold street. It was the coldest in the morning. I cradled her as warm as possible and rocked. I prayed to myself as I walked her to daycare.
**
I didn't have a watch so I walked to work as soon as the sky fell dark. When I got there, I looked down at Aurei and whispered, "I'm sorry, baby." I wrapped her up and put her in a nearby alley trashcan. Luckily, she was asleep at the time. I first put our stuff at the bottom and her on top. I kissed her forehead and closed the lid. I was about to walk away but I dropped down to my knees and prayed, "Please protect my baby, god."
When I walked into the strip club the music was loud and there were guys everywhere. I walked to the back and signed in, "I'm sorry." I began to tell the lady but, she smiled. "Girl, you're on in 10." I smiled and nodded as she showed me to the dressing room and closet. I picked out some reveling clothes and got dressed. "Nice pick."
I turned around to see a pretty girl about 5'5 with long black hair. "I'm Candy." I smiled, "Siren."
I chose the name Siren so, as I got ready to go on the sirens started, red lights flashing everywhere. I was shy at first but, before I knew it I was comfortable. I was doing splits, cartwheels and twerking everywhere.
At the end of the night I counted my money and smiled. Thousands of dollars. I had never seen so much money in my whole life.
I quickly grabbed my money stuffing it in my bra and walked outside. I ran to the alley trashcan and my baby was still there. I quickly grabbed her. I knew she had been crying. I hugged her so tight. I smiled kissing her red cheeks, "Thank, you God." I thanked him for everything.
--
It was short but, It looks like better days are coming for Aurei and Kai. ❤️
Vote and comment, thank you 💕💕💕